Food craving

Options
Lately, I’ve embarked on a new food path. I’ve cut my veggie and fruit intake to like 10% barely having it now. Same with grains and greens due to anti nutrients and how bad they can be for the digestive track but I digress. I’ve increased my animal product consumption so meat, dairy, eggs all that.

But lately I’ve had these huge cravings and strong urges to just eat and eat and eat. I know most of the time it isn’t my body telling me i need food. Sometimes I’ll. Rave sugar but not really want the food. I feel like I’m maybe addicted to sugar and or food. I just don’t know what to do, I feel like I’m not really enjoying food cause of this.

Replies

• Liveit_again
    Liveit_again Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    For me, cravings sometimes show up when I’m not getting enough vitamins or minerals. If you have drastically cut fruits and veg from you diet, you might be missing some micronutrients your body was used to getting. Maybe consider suppliments or talking to you Doctor to make sure you are getting what you need. Good luck with everything.
    J
  • iDad74
    iDad74 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I could have written that post. I'm honestly at the point now where I am looking for a nutritionist. I can't do it my self.