Hi

Options
Hi, i'm 5'9 150lbs. My goal is to weigh about 140lbs. The lowest I've ever weighed was 132 when I went on a low carb diet. I learned Low carb is definently not the right way to lose weight because I gained it all back. So I've been counting my calories everyday and walking on my treadmill for about an hour 6 times a week. I read somewhere that the longer it takes to lose weight the longer it wil stay off. Hopefully this works.

Replies

• KJaxFL
    KJaxFL Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi, i'm 5'9 150lbs. My goal is to weigh about 140lbs. The lowest I've ever weighed was 132 when I went on a low carb diet. I learned Low carb is definently not the right way to lose weight because I gained it all back. So I've been counting my calories everyday and walking on my treadmill for about an hour 6 times a week. I read somewhere that the longer it takes to lose weight the longer it wil stay off. Hopefully this works.
  • kimford28
    Options
    Good Luck! you will love it here!:flowerforyou:
  • its time for change
    Options
    Welcome!!:flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • jaxkipi
    jaxkipi Posts: 233
    Options
    I'm new here too. I'm about 6'11 and weight 252 lbs. My goal is 160. I think you and I live in the same city. Good luck with your weightloss!