Help

I lost 45 pounds last year around this time doing WW and MFP. I became a life time member with WW which means I have to be within 2 pounds of my goal weight. Although I am 2 pounds less than my goal weight I am struggling. I have always been an emotional eater, I get really bad PMS which causes me to eat like crazy for 7 days straight. I try to make sure I am getting extra exercise to kind of balance out my overreating!!!! I am always telling myself that I can not and will not put the weight back on. I am finally in a size 10 which is where I have wanted to be for a long time. I have to weigh in once a month and I find myself doing crazy "starvation plans" to make sure I am not more than two pounds over my goal weight. Can I get anyone to give me just a little encouragement. Just this morning I ate two bags of snack size cheese puffs because i was too lazy to pack my breakfast. Help!!!1

Replies

• Genericnick
    Genericnick Posts: 1 Member
    I dont know how WW does their membership but I'm more than happy to be a voice of encouragement. I used to be over 350# and I'm 150# (have maintained it for 14 months now). Goal weight CAN be reached and maintained!! Even with PMS and perimenopause (me right now). Add me as a friend!
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    So let me clarify. Being a lifetime member means that I no longer have to pay membership dues. I have to weigh in once a month. I cannot be over 2lbs or I have to pay. My problem is that I have a whole month to get it together and I don't. I spend most of the month eating however then when I am down to the last week then I am trying to take off the weight to be near my goal. WW is a wonderful program. I don't attend meetings because I don't want to!! I don't have a cycle, age took care of that LOL. I need help staying on track and the urge to eat junk food in excess. I say excess because I know I can eat what I want and still lose, I just eat too much of what I want
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    So let me clarify. Being a lifetime member means that I no longer have to pay membership dues. I have to weigh in once a month. I cannot be over 2lbs or I have to pay. My problem is that I have a whole month to get it together and I don't. I spend most of the month eating however then when I am down to the last week then I am trying to take off the weight to be near my goal. WW is a wonderful program. I don't attend meetings because I don't want to!! I don't have a cycle, age took care of that LOL. I need help staying on track and the urge to eat junk food in excess. I say excess because I know I can eat what I want and still lose, I just eat too much of what I want

do you prelog your food for the day? does that/would that help to see beforehand that the second bag gets you over?

can you keep things out of the house or in smaller portion sizes?