Replies

• tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on both fronts! :drinker:
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Brilliant news! :happy: That is such a romantic story... oh it's made me feel all warm and fuzzy :cry: :blushing:
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    Congratulations! Thats a lovely story and its nice to see she loves you no matter what :) good luck with the rest of the weightloss, the big day and married life!
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    Congratulations! Thats a lovely story and its nice to see she loves you no matter what :) good luck with the rest of the weightloss, the big day and married life!
  • kmparks24
    kmparks24 Posts: 198
    Options
    What a fantastic story, and congratulations on your engagement!!! MFP is a great tool, and I wish you much success on this site! :flowerforyou:
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss and committment to get healthy and of course congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Wishing you and your fiance love, health and happiness!
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your pending wedding and for finding love!! Thanks for the post. KUDOS to you for sharing one of your most vulnerable moments and having the courage to be open about where you once were emotionally. I'm sure your story resonates in many people. I am sure several people have believed that weight loss is a condition of having someone to love us. Everyone loves a happy ending. CHEERS!!!! to you and your lovely soon-to-be bride. :flowerforyou:
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    What a great story!!! You've done a tremendous amount of work and it really shows!!! Great job and congratulations on the engagement!
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    great story and a very happy ending! congrats on your engagement!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    congrats!!.. brought tears to my eyes...
  • MarshallLuke
    MarshallLuke Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Huzzah! I am very happy for you!
    As a wedding present I will give you the websites my fiance and I used to help plan our wedding (which is happening in less than three weeks!!!).

www.mywedding.com This site is just about everything you need to plan your wedding. It has a calendar that will tell you when you should be doing what, a tool to help you budget, an RSVP button (we are doing online RSVPs) and it will let you completely build and design a website for your wedding (think social media sites like facebook or myspace). I seriously can not recommend this site high enough.

www.offbeatbride.com My fiance LOVES this site. She spends hours getting ideas and looking at other people's pictures. They have some fantastic ideas to help make your wedding uniquely yours (and some that are so out there that you just have to look at them!).

www.oncewed.com A great site for DIY projects and cute ideas.
  • Wileyjoe
    Wileyjoe Posts: 282
    Options
    Congrats!
  • mikerouse
    mikerouse Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow I wasn't expecting this many replies. Thank you so very much for all of your kind words. If I feel like over-eating again I will come back here and read these messages to put me back on track.
  • angiolm
    angiolm Posts: 52
    Options
    Congratulations! You deserve only happiness and may you NEVER shed another tear!
  • Runninginafatsuit
    Runninginafatsuit Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I hope you and your future wife will be very happy together!
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your engagement, and on taking steps to increase your happiness!
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am so very happy for you on both counts, getting healthy and finding true love! :heart:
  • DawnWendalynn1973
    DawnWendalynn1973 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Enjoy the planning and experience of your wedding and have the best life with your Bride-to-be!
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    I love this story, it's beautiful and very fairy-tale-ish, it's awesome. Congrats on getting engaged too!!!
  • ltaylore
    ltaylore Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!