Need friends

Options
I don't know how to add people so if someone could help me that would be great. Anyone who is on their journey of weight loss or main ting would be great. I'm hoping having some buddies will help me when things get tough.

Replies

• Leecardoza
    Leecardoza Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Exactly what I am looking for!
  • Leecardoza
    Options
    I have a little voice, when I should not eat something, it is ok, that will not effect you. Or,I will really start tomorrow. I ate one cookie, might as well eat more.
  • Leecardoza
    Options
    I just need someone I can text at my difficult moments and hold me accountable.
  • Leecardoza
    Options
    Just a word or two.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,112 Member
    Options
    to add people..left click the person's picture/avatar...click again and it will take you to the person's profile where there will be an add button.....wishing you the very best...feel free to add me :)
  • catherinehart831
    catherinehart831 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Every time you eat a vegetable or drink water, that is a victory over the little voice that says, "one cookie." Look for small, manageable victories throughout the day--one choice over another. Soon, victories will become good habits. You are not alone in your journey.
  • tawtyping
    tawtyping Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I’m new and looking for friends to support me in this please.
  • dmjones555
    dmjones555 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I tried going to a profile and I don't see where I can add friends. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated. I've been on MFP since the day after Christmas. I've lost 40 pounds with 30 more to go and would love to have friends for motivation. My weight loss is slowing so it's harder to stay with it now.