Summer prep

2»

Replies

• Comms0p
    Comms0p Posts: 228 Member
    April 13 - was out of town for daughter's First Jiu-jitsu tournament. Hard to stay on target with Macros, I did try though. Not enough water. No workout - considered my rest day.

April 14 - Start of Telecommunicator's Week - Had Brunch at work and went almost over and I still have supper left to log! And I happen to start my Shredded Cuts supplements (maybe a defeated purpose, maybe a godsend lol) I did a short walk on an incline at work after the meal, will be doing some HIIT at home after work!

I hope everyone's weekend went well!
  • Comms0p
    edited April 2019
    How's everyone weekend going? It may snow here in Chicago land today! 😊

Raining here - Rather that than snow. I need to add more green veggies in my diet as well. I have too much protein and need more help digesting..... I am taking digestive enzymes but don't seem to be as effective. Any ideas???
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,203 Member
    @nikkibrianne64 You can have the snow...so done with that one!! lol I've seen some pics...how much did you get?

@Comms0p It's been raining here too...I love the rain. Hubby loves his motorcycle, so NOT a fan of the rain...lol

SW: 154.8
    GW: 140

Apr 8: 154.8
    Apr 15: 152.8 - Really happy I went back to calorie cycling. Changing it up sure helped.

@Sunshinfit How are you doing??
  • Comms0p
    Forgot to put in my weight for Sunday (I didn't check as I did not go to the gym and I use their scale there)

SW: 139
    GW: 130
    CW: 138 so I lost about 2 pounds since I started (original weight was 140 on April 8th)

Today went great - had a few too many calories and the workout did not counter it either (boo)
    Today's work out was on Legs - Shock week - lots of supersets and dropsets. I can see more muscle definition and building some nice pipes :smiley:
    I can try to resist the treats that are being brought into work - Telecommunicator's Week! If only I didn't get cravings during the hormonal phases "sigh"

How's everyone doing?