how much body fat % pgvss0fq6gw4.jpeg

approx gone?

Replies

• mowmidjx123
    mowmidjx123 Posts: 5 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Adding to this

Im 22, first pic is 82.3kg the second is 79. Im on a 1650 calorie diet and I’ve been going gym every day for the last week for two hours at a time. The pic is 12 days apart.

I eat 150g of protein per day, included in that is whey protein shakes. I take creatine and bcaa’s.

Goal is 76 kg at the end of April.
  • mowmidjx123
    mowmidjx123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    AJ_G wrote: »
    You're not eating enough calories, and you should not be making body comparisons 12 days apart. You need to think long term otherwise you're going to sabotage yourself.

The whole idea is to lose weight and I’m doing just that, I want to be shredded for summer. I just wanted approx body fat.

I do track how my muscle mass is affected by the diet. And I spend a lot of time looking in the mirror so I won’t miss anything.

I can easily go up 100-200 if needed. But since I only saw more gains and not losing any muscle mass I’m quite happy with the current diet.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    The point is, you're not going to see a visual difference in your body fat in 12 days.

Aiming to lose 12 lbs in a month is aggressive to the point of being unhealthy. You really shouldn't be aiming to lose more than 1 lb per week at your weight. You are probably going to sacrifice some muscle at that pace, whether you can see it in the mirror or not.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    As others have stated, you shouldn’t be trying or expecting to lose fat very quickly given your stats. Your plan is potentially dangerous.
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    TBH I think the first Pic looks better and healthier. Don't try to crash diet your way to getting shredded.
  • WeighandPray
    WeighandPray Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    If you want a comparison, the same pose helps. One is straight on, the second you're using angles to hide any real comparison.
  • dansamy2
    dansamy2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    And no one can even remotely guess BF% based on appearance.