Weight gain success pictures

2»

Replies

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    edited December 2018
    Wow @flowerhorsey .. that is incredible and inspiring progress right there!! <3

Oh I want to add, so that is all recomp? Did you gain a bit then lose a bit or stay around the same weight the whole time? Whatever you did, keep it up.. you look fantastic.
  • flowerhorsey
    flowerhorsey Posts: 154 Member
    Thank you Steph!! Yep Dec-dec completely recomp!!! Have stayed the same between 143-147lbs depending on time of month :). Usually just at 145.
  • preciousleks
    preciousleks Posts: 213 Member
    9n1opg10e5a1.jpg

Never tried to post a pic here before.. Hope it works.. Not on a weight gaining journey, but recomp. This is last Dec 2017 to this Dec 2018- one pound difference in weight.

You look great. Definitely some motivation there for us. Thanks for sharing
  • preciousleks
    harsh059 wrote: »
    In past 1 year of training I gained 7 kg weight
    It’s a time taking process but I’m loving it
    My glutes and quads are very slow progressing:(

Good progress there. You are doing great
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    9n1opg10e5a1.jpg

Never tried to post a pic here before.. Hope it works.. Not on a weight gaining journey, but recomp. This is last Dec 2017 to this Dec 2018- one pound difference in weight.

Whoa! That's amazing! It didn't look like you had much fat to exchange for muscle in the first pic. I'm super impressed you were able to do that staying the same weight.
  • flowerhorsey
    9n1opg10e5a1.jpg

Whoa! That's amazing! It didn't look like you had much fat to exchange for muscle in the first pic. I'm super impressed you were able to do that staying the same weight.

Thank you!! TBH the changes surprise me too!!
  • flowerhorsey
    9n1opg10e5a1.jpg

You look great. Definitely some motivation there for us. Thanks for sharing

Your welcome!! Thx
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    These are impressive!
    Congrats, people.
  • jellebeandesigns
    jellebeandesigns Posts: 347 Member
    I’m only 6 weeks into gaining weight

Maroon bottoms 126
    Blue bottoms 134
    m0ppb356d4l7.jpeg
  • preciousleks
    People drop some success pictures
  • preciousleks
    Drop those success pictures
  • preciousleks
    On the left was when I started lifting years back at 78kg to now weighing 86.2kg.#winning lms9gbwaq171.jpeg

Great job. Progress