Rebuilding myself from the ground up. (Accountability buddy)

Options
Hello, I’m Leigh. I’m 26 and I live in Macomb County, MI. I’ve been diagnosed with mental health issues(PTSD,Severe Depression,GAD,BPD) and also health issues(Borderline High Bloodpressure, High Platelets, High Cholesterol, Vasovagal).

I losing weight for the third time in my life. I’ve lost weight at 16yrs old,22yrs old and now at 26yrs old. I’ve lost 21lbs so far. My SW:298/CW278/GW:185.

I am looking for a gym partner/accountability partner. You don’t have to live in Macomb County, MI. I’m pretty tech savvy, so we could trade Insta and record our workout or anything really.

About me: I love youtube, one day I hope to start a channel, I’m restarting my love of reading (currently reading “Death by Blackhole”), I’m trying to rekindle my love of the gym, I’m trying to learn to draw Manga, I do watch anime(Just finish MyHeroAcademia), I’m very interested in mental health and learning and growing. If you couldn’t tell by this post I am an open book.

Replies

• abbeygriffiths96
    abbeygriffiths96 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm Abbey from England I have similar mental health issues; ptsd, bpd, depression and anxiety. I gained a lot of weight from comfort eating and mental health medication. I currently have no support on my health journey and people judge me a lot for trying to eat healthy and my partner gets angry at me for limiting his food options when we're together so I just end up eating what he eats(takeaways and unhealthy snacks) I could really use some support right now. I love anime too.. My favourite is deathnote and one punch man. I've just finished reading the wasp factory by Ian m banks. Would you recommend death by blackhole? it definitely sounds like my cup of tea