i'm back and learned from previous mistakes
I would say in February time I only lasted 2 weeks with healthy eating and exercise before giving up because I went on a holiday-type things and thought I ruined everything. during that
two weeks I made a few mistakes which I can see right now. Such as obsessing over everything such as freaking out if I went slightly over calories. I can see that obsession will most likely burn me out like it has done before as it is mentally unhealthy.
Another mistake I would say I would say I've made is eating too much during the day, even if it was healthy and only leaving about 300 calories for dinner and a snack which would cause me to go over calories which again, would cause me to get upset.
So before I start my weight loss again, i'm going to write out my new adjustments and tell me if you think its ok or if you can offer any other advice before I make the same mistakes and the old pattern continues. So I plan to eat less during the say (not starving myself, just having lighter meals, especially lunch) which will lead me to eat more at night which is something I noticed I've struggled with.
im also not going to incorporate proper exercises until eating healthy is a habit I've formed so I don't burn myself out.
im 5 foot 5, 165 pounds and plan to get to 130 pounds by late august
- 1.1M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 383.7K Introduce Yourself
- 42.1K Getting Started
- 257.6K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.4K Food and Nutrition
- 47K Recipes
- 231.3K Fitness and Exercise
- 259 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.3K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.7K Success Stories
- 151.6K Motivation and Support
- 7.1K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.9K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 1.1K MyFitnessPal Information
- 19 News and Announcements
- 263 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 831 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions