Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Fans of PANTS, Please read!

Hey guys!! This has nothing whatsoever to do with pants, at least not directly. I just needed a catchy title for my post..LOL

A quick story: I went on vacation to the coast of Maine and stayed in a beautiful beach house. When I arrived there I noticed on the coffee table in the living room a beautiful bowl filled with perfectly smooth and beautiful beach rocks. The beach rocks however were each written on with a word. The typical ones like..peace, joy, love, yadda yadda. I thought it was a cool idea though. So I spent part of the week when I walked on the beach gathering the most perfect pretty rocks I could find. Also some really cool little pieces of driftwood and shells. I then bought a beautiful tray to make my display.

I dont however want boring, typical words on my rocks. I thought it would be cool to have words or short phrases that would encourage me, or make me laugh as I go about this "getting healthy and fit" thing.

So, I thought I would put the question out there and get some ideas. Are there any words or phrases that you love that encourage you along the way? Help you feel motivated? Make you laugh? If so and you dont mind sharing that would be awesome.

I have 1 so far.....Pants..LOL

Disclaimer..I used the search already and my spelling probably isnt perfect..:wink:

Replies