Boobies

Options
2»

Replies

• jackiemarie
    Options
    I only lost about 14 lbs 5'7 I went from 138 to 124 (now I'm fluctuating between 126-128 since my honey moon but that's a different story!!!) I lost two inches from the band size but nothing from the cup!!!! I'm one of the few people who hate big boobs I was a 36D now I'm a 34D I was hoping to lose more from my boobs !!!!! :/
  • SAR1L
    SAR1L Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Luckily as a man I have never worried about cup size. lol but ya know... luckily not chubby enough that I have had moobs either. :)
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    i've lost around 20 lbs and the girls haven't budged.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38 DD to a 34 D.
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    I tend to loose from my back first when loosing weight, before anywhere else, cup size doesn't seem to have changed yet i don't mind loosing lots from the back but not from the cup. I'm a 36 FF the only downfall to that is having to buy bras at £30 a time rather than cheapy ones lol even more annoying the more i loose as i can't afford to keep buying new ones!
  • suzieb1971
    suzieb1971 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    ive lost 35lb, and gone from a 36E to a 32 DD. even though my cup size hasnt gone down that much, they appear to be tiny now! they now look like a pair of ankle socks hanging down!! haha. gutted about my small boobies now, but you cant have it all ways i suppose. with my smaller waist, and a good bra, they can still look pretty good.
  • Nikki_is_Knotty
    Nikki_is_Knotty Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Ive only lost 16 lbs and havent gone down in size yet. I have however lost 2 inches in my bust, and 2.5 in my upper chest, so far.
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I went from a 36C to a 34B (or 34A depending on the brand)
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    for the people who said their cup size is not getting smaller but their band size is...

band sizes effect a cup size..
    the size 34B will have the same cup size as a 36A. The only difference is the band size

These all have the same "cup" sizes: 40A, 38B, 36C, 34D, 32DD

As the band size increases, the cup size also does... a 32D has a much smaller cup than a 34D or 36D or 38D...
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    for the people who said their cup size is not getting smaller but their band size is...

band sizes effect a cup size..
    the size 34B will have the same cup size as a 36A. The only difference is the band size

These all have the same "cup" sizes: 40A, 38B, 36C, 34D, 32DD

As the band size increases, the cup size also does... a 32D has a much smaller cup than a 34D or 36D or 38D...
    That makes sense. My cup size has not gotten smaller, but I think my boobs have. 40C --> 36C currently. They are not as heavy and not as saggy, which I am ecstatic about.

The other day, my bro (who's been losing weight with me) looked at me and said, "you know, your waistline is MUCH smaller now." Yay! Then he added, "and your boobs got smaller, too!" Coming from him, I'm sure that was a genuine compliment, since he's not into big breasted girls. Still, I hope my girls won't shrink TOO much from now on! :laugh:
  • mandahq
    mandahq Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Im a J and I will be LIVID if I go below a DD.

I'm anywhere from a DDD-F depends on the bra I would be so upset if I went lower then a D. Its just to much of a change! I just want to be able to shop at La Senza again and get the cute bras! instead of the expensive ones in my town that arent so cute. :(
  • Homer3D
    Homer3D Posts: 318
    Options
    I can't wait to get rid of my man boobs.
  • lizhipwell
    Options
    Mine have totally shrunk so far...not surprising though, cuz when I was at a healthy weight before I was pretty flat chested...only thing I liked about being heavier, but I'm not too sad to say bye bye!!
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    HEH HEH, this topic cracks me up. When I went in may to get fitted again I went from a 42G to a 36K! Apparently I'd been wearing the wrong size for a long time. I was like WHAT?! How do I go down in the band 3 sizes but up in the cup 4 sizes?! I'm now wearing a 36J which is almost too big. I've decided to stop buying a ton as they are expensive at $59 a pop.

The saddest part of this is that I'm probably going to have to give away all of my beautiful 36D's that I have waiting for me as I believe they are really not the right size. **SIGH**