Lets get started

Options
Hello my name is Kim and I have battled my weight all my life. I go through spats were I lose alot and keep it off for a while and then I gain everything back. I have learned I have high cholesterol and with diet and exercise I can avoid medication. But I have to battle an addiction, an addiction to food. I love food, my eyes are bigger than my stomach and my body suffers. I am hoping with support and the motivation I can form new habits and an addiction to living a more healthy life. Wish me luck!

Replies

• kwatkins4
    Options
    Hello my name is Kim and I have battled my weight all my life. I go through spats were I lose alot and keep it off for a while and then I gain everything back. I have learned I have high cholesterol and with diet and exercise I can avoid medication. But I have to battle an addiction, an addiction to food. I love food, my eyes are bigger than my stomach and my body suffers. I am hoping with support and the motivation I can form new habits and an addiction to living a more healthy life. Wish me luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site so much. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You're at the right place! All the information and support here are wonderful!:smile:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    welcome! you will :heart: it here!
  • SexySize9
    Options
    Welcome. I agree with the other members, you will love this site and the support you get from others. We are here to help each other and this is what keeps me coming back.
  • lmdavis804
    Options
    Welcome-this site is great. I have only been doing it for a week and I am very happy with my progress.
    You are not alone in this.
  • JMez
    JMez Posts: 18
    Options
    Good Luck! You sound alot like me. I just started today and I feel very hopeful! WE can do this.