cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Mm2Hh7 wrote: »
    I’m eating raspberries, blackberries and strawberries 😋

go494jqxmx4m.gif
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Mm2Hh7 wrote: »
    I’m eating raspberries, blackberries and strawberries 😋

I really wanted pineapple and berries for lunch. Looked for some at the store but all they had was pre-cut pineapple, no berries.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    basking
  • WeighandPray
    WeighandPray Posts: 42 Member
    Drinking Chai and eating strawberries. Also working.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Drinking Chai and eating strawberries. Also working.
    whatcha working at?
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    basking

44kt2564n6d5.jpg
  • WeighandPray
    edited April 2019
    An Easter message (sermon). I'm thinking it should probably be about the resurrection... and that's what I've got so far. @your_future_ex_wife
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Back on the couch.. back giving me a slight middle finger after cutting the grass and leaf blowing some. 🥴
  • your_future_ex_wife
    This_far wrote: »
    basking

44kt2564n6d5.jpg

no not like that
  • your_future_ex_wife
    An Easter message (sermon). I'm thinking it should probably be about the resurrection... and that's what I've got so far. @your_future_ex_wife

idk if it helps but the last or second to last verse of that hymn always makes me cry. “no guilt in life, no fear in death, this is the power of christ in me.”
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member

idk if it helps but the last or second to last verse of that hymn always makes me cry. “no guilt in life, no fear in death, this is the power of christ in me.”

Love that song, it’s an instructional in the power of words and the meaning behind them
  • WeighandPray
    @your_future_ex_wife I love that you called it a hymn! It is a modern hymn and one of the best ones I've ever seen. I may actually be able to do something with that, I've been running the words to it through my mind now.

@Reckoner67 Totally agree with you! The music behind it is also just wonderful at touching deep within.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    @your_future_ex_wife I love that you called it a hymn! It is a modern hymn and one of the best ones I've ever seen. I may actually be able to do something with that, I've been running the words to it through my mind now.

@Reckoner67 Totally agree with you! The music behind it is also just wonderful at touching deep within.

Well, it’s already Maundy Thursday so I suppose you have a lot of work ahead of you. I hope it goes well. 🙂
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    edited April 2019
    Waiting for 2 of 3 of my grandkids to wake up.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member

Well, it’s already Maundy Thursday so I suppose you have a lot of work ahead of you. I hope it goes well. 🙂

Stick to the gospel and the message of grace and it'll practically write itself (or so I've heard) :D
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    At the freakin orthopedic getting my knee looked at
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Well looks like surgery is in my future
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,081 Member
    Well looks like surgery is in my future

Best of luck with it.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member