I want to see your butt

Options
I thought that title would get your attention.

I have a very small butt. And I'm obese. I'm wondering if anyone else has lost 50+ pounds and transformed your butt? I would love to see before and after pictures and hear how you did it.

I want to focus on building my bytt muscles and losing this weight.

Replies

• ShrinkingMama2
    ShrinkingMama2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Also for what it’s worth I’ve lost about 86lbs overall!

dmv966xoit8j.jpeg

You look fabulous! What did you do?
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Ill figure out how to post a photo! Ive lost 86 pounds with 30ish to go. My butt is fabulous! My butt was a little flat before, and now it has a great round look
    I do crossfit and eat at a smaller deficit.
  • Britxclarity
    Britxclarity Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting pictures. I have so much to lose and don't always want to be a pancake butt ( like i am now) so this definitely gives me hope
  • daot13
    daot13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Can I ask you all who have seen progress with lifting. Did you have to go on calorie surplus? Thanks
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    daot13 wrote: »
    Can I ask you all who have seen progress with lifting. Did you have to go on calorie surplus? Thanks

I was eating around maintenance and trying for body recomp during the time between my photos.
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options

When I started back at it, I was (unintentionally) eating in a surplus. However, I was still able to make progress while in a moderate deficit.
  • scribblemoma
    scribblemoma Posts: 115 Member
    Options

At this point I am still in a deficit because I still have some pounds that I want to drop 🙂 But it’s only a 250 calorie deficit so the loss is slower and my strength isn’t compromised. When I get to a weight I like I’ll start bulking/cutting for better definition!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    These are a little old(both from 2016....May vs Sept). First pic is after losing over 120lbs. Second pick is a few months after starting Strong Curves.

y8nnxog28xes.jpeg

This is really impressive! Well done, @shadow2soul.

@quiksylver296 Thanks :) I was actually really surprised by how much improvement I saw with the program. Everyone always says squats, but for me I needed more than just squats to actually get some shape there.

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    These are a little old(both from 2016....May vs Sept). First pic is after losing over 120lbs. Second pick is a few months after starting Strong Curves.

y8nnxog28xes.jpeg

This is really impressive! Well done, @shadow2soul.

@quiksylver296 Thanks :) I was actually really surprised by how much improvement I saw with the program. Everyone always says squats, but for me I needed more than just squats to actually get some shape there.

Your before/after photos are really good. I've never seen progress photos that were that noticeable after just a few months
  • sefajane1
    sefajane1 Posts: 322 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Can I just ask - why do you want a bigger bum? I can remember in my late teens-early twenties (after that, i didn't care!) that you'd ask "Does my bum look big in this?" hoping for a big fat "Nooooo!" Now it seems that that's all anybody wants.
    That's in no way meant as a critism, you do what's good for you, I'm just interested 👍😊
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!