Going to Miami in September ....

When you guys go on vacation do you log?? I don't think I will be able to between all the drinks and food. Would it even be worth the effort or should I pick back up when I get back? Btw yay for south beach Miami lol

Replies

• dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Eat lunch at the News Cafe in South Beach. You watch the hole world walk by in tiny bathing suits.
    Log it as honestly as you can.
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    I dont usually log when I am away. I just try to be aware of what I am eating...which is a huge change over what I did a year ago when i paid no attention and just didnt even care. I do log in though still, because i dont want MFP to start me over at day 1 now that I am almost at 180 days (ridiculous, I know....but its motivation to come back every day!)
  • Lol being a girl I don't think the tiny bathing suits have the same effect! Yeah guess I will try but I know I going to go thousands over just based on the drinks!
  • danger_kitteh
    danger_kitteh Posts: 301 Member
    I log but I don't worry about what I'm eating as long as I'm not going too crazy. The drinks alone will do you in, but OMG South Beach! Have a ton of fun :) I'm going in January!
  • danger_kitteh
    danger_kitteh Posts: 301 Member
    whoa double post
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Lol being a girl I don't think the tiny bathing suits have the same effect! Yeah guess I will try but I know I going to go thousands over just based on the drinks!

"The Whole World" includes lots of very fit men, but of course they may be on a different team.
  • Oh I'm going to have a blast! I hope you do to in January! Well when you said tiny bathing suits men didn't come to mind. I'm use to seeing them in swim trunks not thongs :)