MFPA

Options

Replies

• spaztastic13
    Options
    My name is Selena & I'm hooked on MFP... and I don't care!

Lol.....my name is Selena also and im a MFP addict!
  • Written0318
    Options
    My name is Lourdes - relatively new here, but since my adventure began I have bookmarked MFP, added the app to my phone, and silently checked post to enjoy the laughs daily.

I wake up with MFP on my mind everyday - and despite my best friend and hubby telling me that MFP is my mistress, I can quit whenever I want.

Assigning a separate notification on my cellphone for updates isn't that bad - I mean come on, so what it has it's own ring tone.

Take that BFF and Hubby!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Addicted
  • xo_jewel_xo
    xo_jewel_xo Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Hi...my name is jewel....and i'm an MFP addict. I quit once in June for about two months, but then had to come back in August.....it was so hard being without it. but now that i'm back i feel comfortable again, like being snuggled in a soft warm blanket......
  • Reneda
    Reneda Posts: 140
    Options
    My name is Reneda and I too am addicted. I was previously addicted to FaceBook, but replaced that addiction with an additction that actually does some good for me.. :-) I love MFP and am sooo happy to have met so many great people on here who are encouraging and supportive.
  • 1petewest
    1petewest Posts: 281
    Options
    There have been almost 200 people look at this thread and less than 30 have responded! Denial is an ugly word. Admitting you have a problem is the first step! Either that or you all are some lying MFPers! We won't judge you here, come on in and take a seat... we have nothing but love for ya.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    My Name is Rachel And I am addicted to not only MFP But My AMAZING MFP Family.. They are the Best!!!

And My "Sweet Pete" You are The "Bestest" Love ya bunches Sweetie.. *muah* ((cwts))
  • conidiring
    conidiring Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Addict, addict, addict...well, really maybe not, I don't need it, I only check on occasion....ummmm, never mind...
  • Taralmh
    Taralmh Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am hooked...and need more friends. I have met some amazing people here and now consider it part of my family.
    I love a large extended family so friend me if you need a larger family.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I am hooked...and need more friends. I have met some amazing people here and now consider it part of my family.
    I love a large extended family so friend me if you need a larger family.

Friend My girl Pete.. She is Pretty Awesome and she is a "Carolina Girl":wink:
  • conidiring
    conidiring Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    NO...I am NOT checking this post again, nor am I checking any of the other boards....Lord, help me....
  • Jenlynphi
    Jenlynphi Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm a MFP junkie too! I am on it more than FB but returning to work has slowed me down. Now I only have time to check in after school. :(
  • 1petewest
    Options
    hello everyone.... there'll be homemade cookies at our next meeting! :laugh:
  • Autumn15
    Autumn15 Posts: 213
    Options
    I'm afraid to admit I'm addicted because then I have to face it. But durn if I didn't get on just to log on breakfast and wondered around and then not sooner than I got off I had to get back on to log on lunch and here I am wondering around. This has got to stop I am not getting on again until I get home I am a responsible adult and am going back to work now.
  • Autumn15
    Autumn15 Posts: 213
    Options
    hello everyone.... there'll be homemade cookies at our next meeting! :laugh:

Ok I might have to check back at some point for those durn cookies.
  • CSelf1
    CSelf1 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Please do not judge him but my husband started my addiction. It all began so innocently with him telling me how it would be really good for me and that I should just try it. He assured me that no harm would be done and that if I didn't like it I could quit at any time. He told me there was nothing to fear..just look at him. He had been an MFP'er for about 2 1/2 months and was still a fully functioning member of society. So I did it, I caved.

Well, it's been a few weeks now and I've gone from a recreational poster to a full blown, party thread posting crazy person. I find myself lowering the lid on my laptop if my children walk into the room for fear that they will see that I'm on the same site as the last time they walked in and be ashamed of me. I miss someone's post or don't respond fast enough and feel that I have let them down.

I am just so glad I finally found a place with people that understand...thanks all!!

P.S. Meet me out in the hall...I've got rum...
  • 1petewest
    Options
    rum and cookies?! hmm... it might work. not as good as the jello shots we had the other night!

and about those cookies..... ummmm...... a funny thing happened on the way to the MFPA meeting tonight!

tell your friends to come, i think we're all addicted!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Hi. Im Julie and Im a MFP addict. And I like it and no ones gonna make me stop using. hahaha
  • cfred40
    cfred40 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi. Im Julie and Im a MFP addict. And I like it and no ones gonna make me stop using. hahaha

Why must I keep repeating myself? www.drugabusehotline.org/get-help

LOL JK
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

Why must I keep repeating myself? www.drugabusehotline.org/get-help

LOL JK

dangit Fred! I beat my coke addiction. Cant I just keep this one.