jm216 Posts: 3,736 Member
    j8mkich82qcl.jpg
    Kya and Rukia!

They’re so cute!!!!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    j8mkich82qcl.jpg
    Kya and Rukia!

That looks like the couch belongs to them lol! They take up the whole thing!
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    jm216 wrote: »
    Confession time...
    I started this post because I LOVE ANIMALS! I love seeing pictures of animals, my Instagram is filled with dogs, cats, rabbits, etc. When I see a picture of someone’s fuzzy fur baby, I immediately feel happy and stress free. Feel free to post pics of all of your fur babies.

I used to have 2 cats before we had Roxie. When the cats were younger, we tried to walk them on leashes... and the would literally flop over and refuse to go anywhere. It was so funny to watch!

Anyway, this is my zen, happy place for spending time with my dog, walking out stress, and hanging out with animal lovers!

🐕🐈🐰🐠🐴🐥

Jill

There is a thread in the Chit Chat section devoted to dog pics (title says puppies, but it's all dogs). I love that thread. I check it daily because it makes me happy.
  • SuperSlayer81
    SuperSlayer81 Posts: 19 Member

This is Blaze and we walk together for at least an hour every day, I would love to start jogging with her but shes only 3 and still thinks it's a lovely herding game!😂 Work in progress 😁🐕
  • jm216
    carolejaye wrote: »
    Oh my goodness, I love this group! Love seeing all the pups. This pic is of Sebastian, up on the couch, and Annie on the pillow. They love walks! Happy I found this group to remind me how important it is to walk them - and me! Thank you!

ps3hsjeu4h3v.jpeg

So adorable!!🥰
  • jm216
    Roxie played with her cousins: Mo, Bolt, and Fagan yesterday. She’s gonna sleep all day today. We did squeeze in a nice 14 minute walk in this morning.

Happy Monday!

Jill and Roxie
  • Stripeness
    Stripeness Posts: 511 Member
    We are ALL about walks, at any time of day. We also do some "fetch", so she can do some real sprinting. I'm just so SLOW! But we live in a rural area, so she gets lots of good sniffies while we're out together.