Options

Replies

• loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Current Weight: 187
    Goal Weight: 159
    Challenge Goal: 172
    Biggest Struggle In Your Journey Right Now: Staying Consistent with exercise and making healthy decisions when it comes to food
    Favorite Zombie Themed Book/Movie/Game/Show/Etc: this challenge
  • Dtough
    Dtough Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Current Weight: 180.8
    Goal Weight: 125 (for now)
    Challenge Goal: 164
    Biggest Struggle In Your Journey Right Now: motivation to keep on track with food. motivation to exercise. I think this challenge will help with that!
    Favorite Zombie Themed Book/Movie/Game/Show/Etc: I LOVE The Walking Dead!!
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    i really strughling with getting the miles in, i'm at work for the next 6days which means i get up at 6am & get home at 8pm. My only option is to get up at 5am & walk the streets for an hour which my OH is refusing to let me do (dodgy area). Any ideas guys? i don't go to gym or own a bike, my main exercise is dvd's & swimming :( i really want to do this but i don't know what to do...
  • MakinMoves
    MakinMoves Posts: 364
    Options
    i really strughling with getting the miles in, i'm at work for the next 6days which means i get up at 6am & get home at 8pm. My only option is to get up at 5am & walk the streets for an hour which my OH is refusing to let me do (dodgy area). Any ideas guys? i don't go to gym or own a bike, my main exercise is dvd's & swimming :( i really want to do this but i don't know what to do...

You are fabulous....just do what you can!

As long as you feel like you've challenged yourself...you've completed your personal challenge!

You get credit for everything you do...whatever your number is...10% is better than nothing...50% is better than nothing! And everything you do adds to the team total as well...1 mile or 80 miles!

There are plenty of us that may not make 25 miles...but we can be confident in knowing that we pushed ourselves to do a little more each day! That's what this challenge is all about!!!!
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Got another 8 miles putting my total at 20/25 miles. Hoping to bang out the rest of the airplane poses later today.
  • Nykki71
    Nykki71 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MakinMoves
    Options
    bump

Hey Team...I'm posting this for LadyTep...
    my current weight is 140
    my goal weight is 130
    my challenge goal would be able to run for 5 min (I'm up to almost 3 minutes....:)
    My biggest struggle has been my own body. In June I was 5 pounds away from my goal and then my TOM showed up and gained 5lb thought nothing of it but NEITHER went away and in July another 5 pounds gained still TOM was hanging around and I put the weight on in my stomach and abs. 6 inches very scary and weird went to the doctors and they removed my mirena. WOW next day I felt so much better I lost pretty much everything I gained (in water) Doctors think that while I was nursing she kept my hormones under control and when she quit they just went haywire....

My most favorite Zombie movie is Resident Evil...she freakin rocks!!!!

ladytep
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Current Weight: 227.4
    Goal Weight: 150

Challenge Goal: I have no goal in particular for this challenge. I basically just wanted some motivation to exercise and I have definitely gotten that! So many days I think I wouldn't have exercised at all if it werent for not wanting to let my team down. I guess I'll say my challenge goal will be to lose at least 1 lb per week for the remainder of the challenge.

Biggest Struggle In Your Journey Right Now: Trying to adjust to a new routine with my kids back in school. I also have an hour commute each way and I am having to rethink my exercise schedule.

Favorite Zombie Themed Book/Movie/Game/Show/Etc: I just read World War Z which was pretty good. It will come out Dec 2012 as a movie starring Brad Pitt. My most favorite zombie thing -- which TOTALLY GOT ME HOOKED -- The Walking Dead on AMC.
    - - -
    Thanks to our awesome captain!!
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    leasurely bike ride earlier this AM but a good 10 miles....
    puts me at
    mile 15.5/25
    airplanes 20/40
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    *Current Weight: 269.6

*Goal Weight: 180

*Challenge Goal: Be able to do 20 push ups

*Biggest Struggle In Your Journey Right Now: Loving soda too much. And trying to wake up early enough to get 15-30 minutes of a workout in.

*Favorite Zombie Themed Book/Movie/Game/Show/Etc: I've never seen a zombie movie, actually. Unless you count The Omega Man and I Am Legend
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    got the rest of the airplane poses out of the way. Since I can't make it to the gym to finish up my last five miles, I threw in a few extra poses. New stats.

Miles: 20/25
    Airplanes 50/40
  • MakinMoves
    Options
    Hey Team...Posting this for MMIIAA:
    *Current Weight: 242.1

*Goal Weight: 140

*Challenge Goal: Lose 2 - 3 pounds per week

*Biggest Struggle In Your Journey Right Now: Water. Exercise. Food. Either I don't eat at all, or I eat way too much. Also, my life is hella stressful right now. I can't do anything right.

*Favorite Zombie Themed Book/Movie/Game/Show/Etc: Zombieland.
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Today (Wednesday) has been a busy day for me :happy:

update:
    15.5/25 Miles
    60/40 Airplanes (30 on each side)

Looking foreward to finishing up the rest of my miles tomorrow that way i can get started on my extra miles :wink:

Everyone is doing an awesome job! Keep up the great work! :heart:
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    7/25 Miles Complete
    10/40 Airplanes Complete

7 friend requests sent so far

need to find time to get leslie sansone back out and do the 5 mile - only gone as far as 4 before

great work everyone
  • mmiiaa
    mmiiaa Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Oh snaps, new thread. HAI.
  • michz
    michz Posts: 102
    Options
    Wednesday was a big catch up for me!
    My new totals:
    40/40 airplane poses
    1+3+6 miles today= 10/25 miles
    Knocked 4 zombies while checking over the edge
    told 5 people about my awesome challenge!
    Friended the entire team!
    Woo Hoo Team Ranged
  • KimberlyDenice
    Options
    16 /25..hoping to get some airplanes in later!!...I have to work 2 shifts tomorrow. So i wont be adding hardly any to my count..:cry:
  • Nykki71
    Nykki71 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    monday 7 miles 20 airplanes= 7/25 20/40
    tuesday 3miles (in the rain) 10 airplanes =10/25 30/40
    wed 5 miles 20 airplanes = 15/25 50/40
  • MelissaRaeTerry
    MelissaRaeTerry Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    QUOTE:

Yesterday was killer! I hit all my goals plus some! So here are the final numbers 25 out of 25 miles (I've done 30 this week already!) 40 out of 40 airplane poses, and again the number for members I reached is still 17 out of 23! I'm so proud of my day yesterday but I am super sore today!

Wow Girlie!!! Congrats on already making your 25....Everything you do now is extra and will add to your percentage....(at this rate, you'll earn 400% or more...hahaha...)

As a team we are ROCKIN!!!!! Way To Go!!!

******************************************************************************************************************************************
    Hellz yea That makes me want to push even harder!!!! We totally got this! :laugh:
  • mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hey guys just checking in since I'm going to be very busy this weekend. We are doing two funerals on saturday for my boyfriends mom. (half the family is muslim, the other half christian, lots of fighting over what was to be done with the body so we are doing a secret service after the morning muslim one so as not to offend that part of the family. sigh)

Monday: ran 4 miles, walked 4 miles
    Tuesday: walked 4 miles
    Wednesday: ran 4 miles, walked 4 miles
    Thursday: will walk 4 miles
    Friday: will walk 4 miles

so my total will be 28 miles, no airplanes sorry

Good luck guys.