For all new members looking for friends...

Options
feel free to add me...I'm here to help motivate!

Replies

• lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. I am starting off at 210 at 5'5 ...lost 3 lbs so far.

Just thought I would add myself right under you there...looking for mfp buddies. x
  • BabyBlues0269
    Options
    Im new and need the support add mee toooo :)
  • jase69
    jase69 Posts: 46
    Options
    Im glad so many people found a friend in me! I know sometimes its discouraging when no one replies to your post, or you dont know how to go about making friends!

So welcome all new people!:smooched:
  • mledespot
    Options
    I'm new and looking for friends also!
  • auskelly
    auskelly Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    im new too need motivation and support :O)
  • kmhamilton6
    kmhamilton6 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Kayla and I desperately need support. I am 28 years old, standing at 5'4 and at 193 pounds. I am at my heaviest and need to turn the scale into motivation.

For the past 3 days I have been on the treadmill for an hours (at least 3 miles) and I have take one Tae-Craio class, which left my back soak and wet. When I finally stepped on the scale today, I got discouraged. It makes me want to quit! :( I feel like I will be fat forever.
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    would be willing to help in any way possible :)
  • clss92
    clss92 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just finished my 2nd week in MFP and would love to get an abundance of support. Add me!
  • bdurls
    bdurls Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me too! I'm fairly new and looking to give and recieve support!
  • yumyumron
    Options
    Thank you!! I need all the modavation i can get! :) I started 7 days ago and can not believe the amount of crap i eat! I hope this works for me! Thanks again. :)
  • retrojunk
    retrojunk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, so glad I found this thread! Please feel free to add me too.

Cheers!
  • lam1972
    lam1972 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi - feel free to add me too. I thought I would just use this site to keep track of food and exercise, but I think it would help so much if I had some support.
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    Since i'm already your friend Jase, i'll just say anyone can add me also if they want!! Don't be shy!!! The more the merrier!!!
  • mgaje
    mgaje Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :D
  • Tamitha9
    Tamitha9 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new and looking for friends. Signed up a long time ago and never stuck with it. I then ran across it again and I am determined this time. I have lost 30 pounds so far and I have sacked off for some time. Now I want to get back into it, and lose 20 pounds. Not just to lose it and stop, but make a new life style for my family. I am the type to start off good then slack off when I have no motivation. So please add me as a friend and I'll do my best to motivate you too. :happy:
  • mgaje
    mgaje Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    isn't it funny how it soo much easier to put weight on than tak it off :tongue: but dont get discouraged :flowerforyou: i try not to weight myself daily i strive for once every week or two your off to a good start with the excersize keep at it and as your body adjusts to the new lifestyle you will start to reap the benefits
  • Leopardliz
    Leopardliz Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Im always open to more friends!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.....:-)
  • jase69
    jase69 Posts: 46
    Options
    Added, thanks everyone!
  • TrishB30
    TrishB30 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi, I'm Trish and looking for motivational friends as well. I need all the help I can get since I'm graduating in December! I need the help everyone and anyone! Please someone kick my butt! LOL