All the singles....

Options

Replies

• Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    My fate in life it seems. :ohwell:

Right there with you Carl!! I met a girl on here were were going to meet up but she had to cancel. She had to teach her ferret to yodel. Oh well. Maybe next time. :-)

I've heard there's good money if ferret yodeling. I once taught my dog to speak Spanish. But then she got sassy and started refusing to get me beers from the fridge - in Spanish. So I got rid of her. Now I have all this free time. Weird.
  • jamesdelong
    jamesdelong Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Single and dating, It has been fun but kind of expensive (Chivalry never died with me) good thing I know that Pringles are the new box of chocolates.
  • futurefitgirl88
    Options
    Who here is single? I am!! I have a lover, but am not married. Love being single.

Who else is single?

So if you have a boyfriend (I assume that's what you mean) you are still considered single?? REALLY? that's weird!!!!!
  • Sasssy69
    Options
    Who here is single? I am!! I have a lover, but am not married. Love being single.

Who else is single?

So if you have a boyfriend (I assume that's what you mean) you are still considered single?? REALLY? that's weird!!!!!

I was married for 16 years. I'm living with my guy now. I'm single. Because believe me - there is a big difference between being married to a man and just living with him. When he tries to boss you around, you get to say, "You can't boss me. We're not married." Shuts him up right quick. True story.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Who else is single?

I was married for 16 years. I'm living with my guy now. I'm single. Because believe me - there is a big difference between being married to a man and just living with him. When he tries to boss you around, you get to say, "You can't boss me. We're not married." Shuts him up right quick. True story.

Do you want to get married again?
  • Sasssy69
    Options

Who else is single?

Do you want to get married again?

I'd rather eat hot coals.

Wait...are you proposing??? Because if you are, then YES! I DO! ;-)
  • rthompson81
    rthompson81 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I'd rather eat hot coals.

Wait...are you proposing??? Because if you are, then YES! I DO! ;-)
    [/quote]

Love it! And ditto to the single and loving NOT being married.

(and apparently I don't know how to quote things... )
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    Single since 21. Dated a few guys but don't get asked out that much. I work with a bunch of woman and go to school with woman. 2 strikes...(and all the men that come into my office are being tested for HIV so don't think that is a good idea to peruse either- besides it being unethical)
  • RebeccaJoyy
    RebeccaJoyy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    single and unhappy about it.
    going through getting over a breakup... and I love being in love
  • yumyumron
    Options
    Single and a mommy.....:)
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Can a powerlifting, rocket scientist, beach bum join this party?

I can be the bouncer! :smokin:

Or haul the beer kegs.....your choice...........
  • newfielover
    newfielover Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    *sigh*
    me....:grumble:
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Recently single and loving it.

Broke up with my boyfriend because he wanted a commitment that I wouldn't give him and he was starting to be so unbelievably smothering and insecure. Nothing is more unattractive than a whiny needy jealous boyfriend. Ugh.
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Me, I'm very much single. And that's most likely not gonna change.
  • martinh78
    martinh78 Posts: 601
    Options
    Single and happy - enjoying "my time" :o)

Wouldn't mind a "miss friday night" though lol.
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options

Who else is single?

Original poster (walldancer) - -anyone ever tell you you look like actress/singer Zooey Deschanel? At least your profile photo does.

And yup... single.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Another singles thread where we all say, yes, I am single, then sit around and do nothing about it!
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    No wife, no girlfriend, no kids, no dog, no cat, no fish, one parrot.
  • martinh78
    martinh78 Posts: 601
    Options
    Another singles thread where we all say, yes, I am single, then sit around and do nothing about it!

Maybe that's because we are happy that way :)

Ok, it's because all of the hot single women on here live across the pond ;)