Fat knees?!?!?!

Options
So ya wanna hear a funny complaint!!?! I hate my knees. I have fat knees. I'm pretty much ok with the rest of my body but I absolutely hate my knees. They are chubby and gross and I have tried everything to tone them. haha. Tone the knee area. Who knew that would be the area I needed to tone. :)

Replies

• GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I think some of the loose skin from my thighs droops over the side of my knees....soooo gross >.<
  • Deb2012
    Deb2012 Posts: 124
    Options
    Same! I have English knees...... Fatty so they're kept warm in winter. Haha.
  • ShesSandy
    ShesSandy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Work on some leg extensions with toes pointed inward .....
  • SoDakRunner
    Options
    I guess they are "swedish" knees in my case....I'm at about 21% body fat and I'm pretty sure that 5% is from my knees! ha ha. Goofy.
  • snkeller24
    snkeller24 Posts: 459
    Options
    Hate mine too ... they're "knobby" or whatever ... innie ... there's no way to make them sexy which is annoying. I refuse to wear anything that hits at the knee. haha
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I have this problem, too. I will never have delicate little knees -- not with my bottom-heavy build -- but lately they have started getting a nicer shape to them. I actually wear shorts in public now. :smile: Soon, this will be you!
  • Mucky_Duck
    Options
    I think knees are often genetic - at least I know I inherited my mothers knees and my siblings have my dads. Can't do much but love them as they are.
  • SoDakRunner
    Options
    Fat knees or not...I'm not going to stop! :) ha ha. While I hate my knees, there are other parts of my body that i like to focus on! And for now that is what I'm going to do.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I've got super fat knees, too. I'm hoping all the elliptical work will help.