hello dieters!

Options
hi, i thought id introduce myself on here, ive used this site a few years ago but was too scared to go on to message boards and things.
im a mum of 4 and im currentry trying improve my body shape as ive been hiding it and shying away from excercise for way too long!
im 5ft 2 and currently weigh 12 st im not really worried how much i weigh its inches i want to lose so ive measured up and im going to record my inch loss aswell.
but im hoping around 10st will be my final weight. i did lose all this earlier this year on slimming world but guess what my enemy the doughnut kept jumping out at me!!
im also a strict vegetarian and have been for 30 years
currently using kettlenetics dvd which im enjoying and walking the dog as im unable to run after hurting my ankle .
look forward to meeting others on here to spur each other on and get to where we want to be :smile:

Replies

• CeCe_DuB
    Options
    Hello! I am the same height as you and it would be cool if I could see your progress alongside mine so you can feel free to add me! (Or not) :) It doesn't matter :)
  • scj0409
    scj0409 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I've been on MFP for 3 weeks now and it's definitely helping. I really find interacting with others helpful. Feel free to add me. Good luck with meeting your goals.