Water Intake

Options
Anybody else struggling with getting their daily water intake in?? What tips or tricks are you guys using?

Replies

• KristiRTT
    KristiRTT Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I drink seltzer water or water with lemon. I need some "taste" to my water- even if its just a little.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    I just check my pee. If it's light yellow or clear, I know I'm staying hydrated. Also, I see on occasion that some people think a tall glass of water is 8oz, and they need eight of those. It's probably more like 15-16oz, so you really only need 4 if you're going by that guideline.
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    A long time ago I had success with phone apps that reminded me to drink, like Plant Nanny.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    start in the morning... and pay attention to how it actually makes you feel so much better when you're hydrated. when I forget to start earlier in the day and try to drink a lot at night.. well.. I'm up all night.
  • lizbets13
    lizbets13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Get a water bottle with a straw and you'll increase your intake.
  • twdlove89
    twdlove89 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    lizbets13 wrote: »

I defiantly second this! Drinking through a straw makes me drink loads.
    I usually add a small drop of no added sugar fruit squash or lemon juice to my water as plain is just meh.
    Sometimes I add fresh fruit to my water (cut up strawberrries, cucumber or mint leaves are my favourite)
  • tanyalangham21
    tanyalangham21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    lizbets13 wrote: »

Its something about sipping through a straw! I do notice a difference when I sip through a straw versus drinking out of the bottle.