Shoutout to those struggling with the last 10 or 15!

Options
These last few pounds are the most stubborn and take the longest to take off! Ive been struggling with them for the last 3 years i swear. there were a couple surgeries in there so i don't feel totally responsible but anyway, my point is, if you want a friend that never EVER gives up, add me!

Replies

• Buff_Man
    Buff_Man Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    You better make me lose this last bit of weight, I want to be ripped!
  • auburngirl06
    auburngirl06 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I’m down to my last 6 lbs. It is so tough! I have been very very tedious with my logging and I managed to shed the last 9 lbs in a few months. I started using happy scale to log my weight every day so I can see a trend over time. It has helped my mind tremendously!! I know now the scale will go up and down day to day but as long as I’m trending down then what I’m doing is working. We can do it!! One day at a time.
  • TanyaHooton
    TanyaHooton Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Yes, I've got 9-10 pounds to goal weight. It takes a lot of dedication and determination, as I could give up this second and be in a healthy BMI. But I want what I want, so I will keep going.
  • Opalescent_Topaz
    Opalescent_Topaz Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Omg! These last 5 pounds very well might kill me, especially with my husband over here telling me, "you look beautiful as you are". Yeah, I do, but it's a goal. He's sweet though.
  • mlm7126
    mlm7126 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Ugh, same! I’ve been working hard...seeing changes with my body, but not a ton of changes where the scale is concerned. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up the momentum!
  • VanElle69
    VanElle69 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm also a healthy BMI now but would like to look good naked so on I go, willing that scale to register about 10 lbs less and willing my six pack to take up permanent residency and not just when I suck in. Easter chocolates sidetracked me but I'm back on it now..