best protein bar

Options
Hello. Does anyone have any suggestions for a really good protein bar?

Replies

• vitahlity
    vitahlity Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    "One" protein bars are INCREDIBLY delicious, and the macros are quite good as well.

Total Fat: 9g
    Total Carbs: 23g
    Protein: 20g
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I like Kirkland brownie and cookie dough ones
  • lcatalan93
    lcatalan93 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    APN Crave protein bars the white chocolate peanut butter one is the best!!!

High Fiber
    18g Protein
    3g Net Carbs
    1g Sugar

• chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Fflpnari wrote: »
    I like Kirkland brownie and cookie dough ones

I just discovered these myself. I eat one before my morning exercise at 4am. Coffee just doesn't get the blood pumping fast enough on its own, lol. They're pretty good, seem healthy and the calories are tolerable as far as protein bars go.
  • texasredreb
    texasredreb Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I too am a fan of the Kirkland bars. I do switch them up from time to time to give my diet and taste buds some variety.
  • cavefallss
    cavefallss Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I will have to look into all these. I don’t have a costco membership though. @vitahlity where are those bars available at? @Icatalan93 i can’t have pb but i’ll have to look into the other kinds. Where are those at ?
  • chris89topher
    Options
    cavefallss wrote: »
    I will have to look into all these. I don’t have a costco membership though. @vitahlity where are those bars available at? @Icatalan93 i can’t have pb but i’ll have to look into the other kinds. Where are those at ?

I buy them from Amazon, as apparently you can't get them at the Costco warehouse anyway. At least not at mine.
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    vitahlity wrote: »
    "One" protein bars are INCREDIBLY delicious, and the macros are quite good as well.

Total Fat: 9g
    Total Carbs: 23g
    Protein: 20g

Another vote for "One"; by far the best texture/fairly moist, holds up well on shelves (not dry, hard). Current favorite = birthday cake flavor

Quest = decent, hit or miss on many products (flavor, too sweet, texture) & overall VERY chewy/kind of dense but still moist. Quest Hero is a different story...mainly with the Allulose ingredient (will really test your limits of tolerance; GI cramping, gas can be a problem if you consume too many in a short interval of time). Quest Hero is a bit drier in texture (mainly the filling) still very dense & chewy
  • mike_rom
    mike_rom Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Kirkland cookie dough and brownie flavors!
  • cavefallss
    Options
    @chris89topher thanks. I will check amazon then. Do you know off hand if they have milk in them or are they vegan by chance
  • Amwa77
    Amwa77 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I don't eat protein bars as a meal replacement because they don't fill me up but they do help with my sweet tooth and I eat one for dessert every once in a while. I like Built protein bars. They where kinda strange at first but now I love them. Decent macros too 110 calories 4 grams fat 7 net carbs and 15 grams protein. Builtbar.com I also like some of the quest bars too.
  • fit_mama30
    fit_mama30 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    ONE are my favorites at the moment.

I also loooveee Power Crunch but the macros aren't as good. They are delicious like those wafer cookies though. Great as a dessert.
  • cavefallss
    Options
    @Amwa77 i have tried the built ones. I don’t really care for them to much. I found they had a strange taste.
  • chris89topher
    Options
    cavefallss wrote: »
    @chris89topher thanks. I will check amazon then. Do you know off hand if they have milk in them or are they vegan by chance

The ingredients list does show milk.
  • guil0095
    guil0095 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Oh man the Think Thin protein bars are so bomb! Its the only one that doesn't taste like poop in my opinion. :D The lemon one is my fave! Tastes like lemon pound cake. Brownie one is good as well.

20g of protein
    9g of fat
    0g of sugar

• steph2strong
    steph2strong Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I really love Combat Crunch bars, Peanut butter chocolate and cookie dough flavours.
  • cavefallss
    Options
    @chris89topher thanks. @guil0095 yum lemon that sounds super good. @fit_mama30 sounds pretty good. i love those wafer cookies.
  • nocgirl72
    nocgirl72 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I like the Think Thins too plus the fiber content is good.

guil0095 wrote: »
    Oh man the Think Thin protein bars are so bomb! Its the only one that doesn't taste like poop in my opinion. :D The lemon one is my fave! Tastes like lemon pound cake. Brownie one is good as well.

20g of protein
    9g of fat
    0g of sugar
    guil0095 wrote: »

20g of protein
    9g of fat
    0g of sugar

• quiltlady77
    quiltlady77 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I like the "Pure Protein" bars and divide it in half and eat one half after working out at the gym. The flavor is quite good although I haven't tried many others. I was looking for one with the least amount of sugar.