I also like 100 calorie bags of popcorn
    boxes of raisin
    nut packs
    lowfat greek yogurts
    some yogurt or granola bars are 100 calories-
    fiber one bar- maybe not so healthy now
  • ercarta
    ercarta Posts: 74 Member
    I love me some Prosciutto. 4 slices works out to about 120 cal. Not so healthy though. 😏
  • cavefallss
    cavefallss Posts: 39 Member
    I like to snack on yellow peppers with hummus, baby carrots, rice cakes with almond butter or some fruit.
  • ercarta
    ercarta Posts: 74 Member
    edited April 2019
    cavefallss wrote: »
    I like to snack on yellow peppers with hummus, baby carrots, rice cakes with almond butter or some fruit.

Mm, hummus. 😋

Have you tried sunflower seed butter from Trader Joe’s? That’s rockin’ butter. They’ll even let you try before you buy.👌🏼
  • cask16
    cask16 Posts: 196 Member
    Little fridge bags of cooked chicken “bites” :)
  • cavefallss
    cavefallss Posts: 39 Member
    @ercarta i have not tried that. i’ll have to try that next time i go there. love trader joe’s. i love the eggplant hummus. super good.
  • sarajaneeeee
    sarajaneeeee Posts: 7 Member
    I like turkey slices with a spicy mustard... 5 slices is about 60 calories or so, and the mustard is negligible.
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Right now my typical snack that is less than 100 calories is an apple. If I have time, am not feeling lazy, and/or am at home I'll cut it up, and toss it with lemon juice and grated fresh ginger (assuming there's a lemon in the fridge). In the summer my go to snack are raspberries or marionberries.

I'm also very slowly eating my way through a bag of Whole Foods branded pita chips which are 130 calories a serving and very easy for me to not eat more than one serving of at a time.