Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• Reckoner67Reckoner67 Member Posts: 3,344 Member Member Posts: 3,344 Member
    Lunch break, contemplating on taking a short nap or not.

Always go for a nap! Except sometimes I go to a nearby museum cause their parking lot is surrounded by trees and it's very nice, and I always worry that if I take a nap in my car someone is going think I'm dead and I'm going to wake up surrounded by first responders and be on the news for trying to catch a few moments on my lunch
  • RastaLousGirlRastaLousGirl Member Posts: 2,004 Member Member Posts: 2,004 Member
    Reckoner67 wrote: »

Always go for a nap! Except sometimes I go to a nearby museum cause their parking lot is surrounded by trees and it's very nice, and I always worry that if I take a nap in my car someone is going think I'm dead and I'm going to wake up surrounded by first responders and be on the news for trying to catch a few moments on my lunch

I decided to go for the coffee instead.. But, I may regret this later.

I grabbed coffee but it's a delicious lie, as it's decaf. Less likely to summon paramedics or be on the news, though, and I've only got 1.5 hours left
  • RastaLousGirlRastaLousGirl Member Posts: 2,004 Member Member Posts: 2,004 Member

I grabbed coffee but it's a delicious lie, as it's decaf. Less likely to summon paramedics or be on the news, though, and I've only got 1.5 hours left

I may drink decaf every once in a blue moon, but I had to pull the strong stuff out. It's a late night. :(
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Member Posts: 2,069 Member Member Posts: 2,069 Member
    Just got back to my hotel and not feeling good, going to try a nap.
  • Hulkfan1Hulkfan1 Member Posts: 397 Member Member Posts: 397 Member
    Getting ready to leave the office
  • noogie98noogie98 Member Posts: 416 Member Member Posts: 416 Member
    Actually, standing in line waiting to see Avengers: End Game.

Early Fan showing, supposed to get a collector's coin!!
  • Bellyfatbegone9Bellyfatbegone9 Member, Premium Posts: 19 Member Member, Premium Posts: 19 Member
    Enjoying a nice sit on the porch after work.
  • ximenavictoriaxoximenavictoriaxo Member Posts: 97 Member Member Posts: 97 Member
    Contemplating dinner or gym.
  • ythannahythannah Member Posts: 3,163 Member Member Posts: 3,163 Member
    I'm supposed to be rearranging the biggest room in the basement, which means tidying it up and stuff so the furniture can get shifted. It's not appealing.
  • JustSomeJDJustSomeJD Member Posts: 348 Member Member Posts: 348 Member
    Watching the last two GoT elisodes and sipping some Basil Hayden’s.
  • karlschaefferkarlschaeffer Member Posts: 1,209 Member Member Posts: 1,209 Member
    Finishing dinner. Watching the NFL Draft. Waiting for the Eagles at #25.
  • 307114882307114882 Member Posts: 45 Member Member Posts: 45 Member
    chat on MFP :D any friends add me to chat?
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 27,112 Member Member Posts: 27,112 Member
  • hueritahsarinanahueritahsarinana Member Posts: 500 Member Member Posts: 500 Member
    Taking over the world
    Gettin ready to leave for this horror con
  • NotSo_LittleRichardNotSo_LittleRichard Member Posts: 1,004 Member Member Posts: 1,004 Member
    Gettin ready to leave for this horror con

by 'this horror con' are you referring to MFP forums. It's Friday, anything can happen :)
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Member Posts: 2,069 Member Member Posts: 2,069 Member
    Eating breakfast and going to get ready for a fun day.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,143 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,143 Member
    kr7wfvyi2jwd.jpeg

edited April 2019
    Watching Joe Bob Briggs on my computer in the hotel room