Low calorie chicken meal

Options
Hi, can anyone give me some low calories dinneres with chicken.... thank you

Replies

• Teabythesea_
    Teabythesea_ Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Pinterest has hundreds of recipes for dinners under 500 calories involving chicken and other types of meat. If you Google low calorie chicken meals you'll also get a ton of results, more than you will here.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Italian Style Chicken served with roasted veggies and rice or couscous

Pesto Chicken Bake served with whole grain pasta and sauteed zucchini/summer squash

Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup
  • nocgirl72
    nocgirl72 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Super easy-eat chicken over Riced Cauliflower. Yummy. Mix in some green veggies.

• Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Chicken salad is my usual go to. Or grilled chicken with a side of veggies. It varies by what I have on hand.
  • kbmnurse1
    kbmnurse1 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Skinnytaste.com.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    Thousands of recipes out there covering every imaginable taste preference and calorie limit. GOOGLE
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    My lazy hack is chicken breasts in the crock pot, with a jar of green salsa. When I get home from work, shred and throw in a tortilla. Delicious chicken tacos.
  • nocgirl72
    nocgirl72 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Also a low carb whole wheat tortilla with a little salsa and lite laughing cow wedge of cheese. Now you have yourself a chicken burrito.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    nocgirl72 wrote: »
    Also a low carb whole wheat tortilla with a little salsa and lite laughing cow wedge of cheese. Now you have yourself a chicken burrito.

If you prep a bunch, it's so versatile. Good on a salad, too.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    If you need help with Google techniques, I like to search for "chicken with [insert vegetable, topping, or seasoning you like here] recipe". That'll give you ideas without being overwhelming and they're more likely to be things you like.