Walking my Dog 🐕

Options

Replies

• youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    byngetsfit wrote: »
    I've been stalking MFP forums for weeks but this is the first one I've felt compelled to participate in because I <3 Love <3 Dogs <3 . This is my precious boi, Zizou. He's a Black Lab/Jack Russell mix and holy moly was he a high energy puppy. He's 3 now, but I've started doing Couch to 5K in order to do a fun activity with him. He would love it if I would go a little faster, but I'll get there some day!

r68ssblaofbv.jpg

Dogs are a great reason to get out and exercise so you can spend time together and make both of your lives healthier <3

I've really enjoyed looking at all the other doggos here! I'm really interested in knowing what kind of activity you and your pups do together, if you'd like to share!

Beauty guy!! Maybe part rottie too?? My Theo is in for neutering today so I walk/run solo. :( And he will be ticked right off when his walks have to happen on leash until he is healed. I may just bring him to town to walk so the temptation and smells of prairie chickens and deer and all the wild things are not available to sniff. He would think it more appropriate to be on leash in town. My family will tell me I am so overthinking this...spoiled, but well loved doggy!!

• byngetsfit
    byngetsfit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My Theo is in for neutering today so I walk/run solo. :( And he will be ticked right off when his walks have to happen on leash until he is healed. I may just bring him to town to walk so the temptation and smells of prairie chickens and deer and all the wild things are not available to sniff. He would think it more appropriate to be on leash in town. My family will tell me I am so overthinking this...spoiled, but well loved doggy!!

Wooow what a great life, getting to smell so many interesting things and be outside! He's a lucky boy (except for the neutering part. Sorry buddy!)
  • 230137isntmyweight
    230137isntmyweight Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I walk with Koffee (The Koffee Can, Koffee Bean, Mr. Bean, Koffeenator, Mr. Koffee) a golden retriever/aus shepherd mix. At almost 7 months and 35 lbs he's turning into a wonderful walk buddy. It helps with his endless puppy energy and hopefully it'll help with the weight loss.
  • MamaKL5
    MamaKL5 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    No dog here (we have cats), but am here for all the cute pupper photos!
  • byngetsfit
    byngetsfit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    dld4k2f73n16.jpg

This is my Koffee, with a bit of cream, Aussie/Goldie mix. We did a 75 minute walk this morning.

;_; Koffee with a bit of cream, i'm DYIINNNGGG that's so cute!
  • BHenry0811
    BHenry0811 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Here are my walking buddies Ginger is the blonde and she is a dachshund terrier Pepper is a chihuahua and they both love to walk and sometimes run with me.
  • 230137isntmyweight
    230137isntmyweight Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hooliekom wrote: »
    Oh, I can join in this one :) My two beasties, Hoolie and Ragnar...v47ic9t6oh76.jpg

19pu7etoi6ha.jpg

Komodor or Puli? I can never remember which is which?
  • shangetsfitx
    shangetsfitx Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love this!!! I got two walking partners Chief and our newest addition Lola ❤️ We try and walk for at least 30 mins a day!
  • Hooliekom
    Hooliekom Posts: 94 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options

Hooliekom wrote: »
    Oh, I can join in this one :) My two beasties, Hoolie and Ragnar...v47ic9t6oh76.jpg

19pu7etoi6ha.jpg

Komodor or Puli? I can never remember which is which?

She's a Komondor - they're the hyooooge ones... :smiley: !

Ragnar will have a similar coat when he is grown (he's 9 months old), he's a Bergamasco, an Italian sheepdog that does the same sort of job as the Kom.