Under calories
    Water logged
  • vemaddox
    vemaddox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hello!

day 3 mission complete

mini challenge - 3 sets of 20 tricep extensions

i feel like i am racing to get my workout in every night before i go to bed with working now....dont get me wrong i love my new teaching job...im also not a big morning person...any suggestions?
  • ivygirl328
    ivygirl328 Posts: 121
    Options
    Week 4 - Day 3

Water Done
    Logging Done
    Under Calories Done
    Challenges NOT Done (Life happens and sometimes just sucks, enough said)

Got my regular workout in at lunch though. I am up to 8.0 miles, 600 crunches and 300 jumping jacks for the week.

Today is going to be hard for me time wise. I have an appointment at lunch so I cannot go to the gym and my middle son (freshman) has his first football game tonight so I'm not sure when I'm going to get my work out in! Might be "circling the bank" at 9:00 p.m. tonight!

Everyone have a good day!
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    Ivy, you can always use yesterday as a rest day and do the challenge the next day!
    Week 4 - Day 3

Water Done
    Logging Done
    Under Calories Done
    Challenges NOT Done (Life happens and sometimes just sucks, enough said)

Got my regular workout in at lunch though. I am up to 8.0 miles, 600 crunches and 300 jumping jacks for the week.

Today is going to be hard for me time wise. I have an appointment at lunch so I cannot go to the gym and my middle son (freshman) has his first football game tonight so I'm not sure when I'm going to get my work out in! Might be "circling the bank" at 9:00 p.m. tonight!

Everyone have a good day!
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Week 4 Day 4 Challenge Exercises/Missions Accomplished

40 zigzag hops (baby hops due to back)
    3 sets of 15 swimmers presses
    5 sets of 21's
    400 crunches (100 to go)
    Jumping jacks done
    10+ miles done

Food logged
    Under calories
    water logged...
  • vemaddox
    Options
    Day 4 mission complete

Mini challenge 50 lateral raises

There is barley anyone posting now..where is everyone
  • ivygirl328
    ivygirl328 Posts: 121
    Options
    Week 4 - Day 4
    Mission Accomplished

I'm all caught up on my challenges and I'm good to go! Down another .6 pounds. Woo Hoo!!
  • IRIST9975
    IRIST9975 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Week 4 day 3 and 4 missions accomplished
    800 crunches
    120 jumping jacks
    6 miles

I have become such an airhead this week. Ive been so stressed cause the scale has not moved at all this week that I have forgotten to come here and post. Hope everyone is having a great day!!!
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Week 4 Day 5

Challenge Exercise/Missions Accomplished
    Plus...30 minute brisk walk

(300 jumping jacks done with modification)
    (500 crunches done)
    (10+ miles done)

Will log all food today
    Will be under calories today
    Will drink at least 8 8oz. cups of water today
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Thursday - mission accomplished
    Friday - mission accomplished so far, but I'll do today's challenges tomorrow because I'm not feeling well today :(

update: I've done 800 extra crunches and 250 jumping jacks. I swam 3 extra miles so far and plan to do another extra tomorrow
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Week 4 Day 6 Exercise Challenges Accomplished (including modifications for jumps)

25.84 miles total this week (committed to 10 miles but you can put me down for the whole 25.84 if you need to)

(I apparently went over calories last Sunday and was not aware of it...sorry captain) All other days of this month were under calories...

Will log food
    Will be under calories
    Will drink 64+ oz of water today

Girls you have all done an amazing job with this challenge, let's keep it strong until the end....YAYA !!!!
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Ladies I am SO SO sorry...I have been SUPER sick these past few days and have been unable to make it out of bed or to do anything including my goals and logging! :sick: I am sorry to let you all down like this! :( Today is the first day I have actually felt like doing anything at all, the first day I have actually felt normal! Please PLEASE forgive me!! :sad:

I am terribly sorry to let you all down so badly....really I am....:cry: I am ready to kick butt for the next weeks challenge...really I am..I just need to finish recouping over the weekend....I will still send my weight tomorow...but I think that i have really let you all down with goals this week.....:embarassed: :frown: :embarassed: :frown:

I see that the rest of you have done excellent though! That is SOOOO great! Keep up the awesome work everyone! =]
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    fitmommy...don't u worry, it's not like u can help being sick sweetie...just get better and take care to stay hydrated!!!
  • fitmommy2012
    Options
    fitmommy...don't u worry, it's not like u can help being sick sweetie...just get better and take care to stay hydrated!!!

Thank you, I am feeling much better today...I just feel so sad that I have let everyone down this week with this stupid illness..I hate feeling off track...I really do! :frown:
  • fitmommy2012
    Options
    Ok just to update I now realize that I didnt log my info on here for Wednesday...oops...I am so sorry! :frown:

I did complete all my goals for Wednesday (so for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday all my goals were met). Then Thursday and Friday I was NOT feeling well at ALL! So I just slept and barely ate anything...so really you can chalk those days up to a failure...and then today I was under my calorie goals and I completed my food diary and I drank my 8 cups of water...but I am still not 100% so I decided not to push the envelope with exercise...so yeah today wasnt a complete bust but it wasnt the best either...

So for the week total I completed Monday-Wednesday all my goals

I did 4 miles this week (my goal was 6 but I didnt reach it)

I did 400 jumping jacks (my goal was 800 but I didnt reach that either)

Then I also reached 200 crunches for the week (my goal was 300 but once again...didnt reach that goal)

Illness SUCKS SO BAD! I hate it...I am sorry that I tanked so badly this week! I am hoping to have a MUCH better week next week ladies! Hopefully you all did MUCH MUCH better than I! :bigsmile:
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Friday - mission accomplished (did my team exercises on Saturday since I wasn't feeling well - was that allowed to still count for my point???)
    Saturday - mission accomplished

update: I've done 1,000 extra crunches and 300 jumping jacks. I've got 4 miles so far towards the extra miles, but I'll be sure to get at least 1 more in tonight!

fitmommy2012 - don't worry about letting us down. We know you couldn't do anything about being sick, and you always work hard for yourself and for your team, so no worries on my end :) I'm just glad you're feeling a bit better and hope you don't push it too quickly to get back just for us!
  • vemaddox
    Options
    ok so i got this reciepe like a week ago from BLC (biggest loser club) and im gonna make it tonight...hubby loves cucumbers and said he would be willing to try it

here is the reciepe

Typically, this classic salad is made by dressing the cucumbers with full-fat sour cream or heavy cream. We lighten the salad by using reduced-fat sour cream and mixing it with yogurt.

Ingredients
    •1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
    •1/3 cup fat-free plain yogurt
    •1½ tablespoons white wine vinegar
    •1½ teaspoons sugar
    •1/4 teaspoon salt
    •1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
    •2 large cucumbers, thinly sliced
    •1 medium Vidalia or other sweet onion, thinly sliced

In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, yogurt, vinegar, sugar, salt (if using) and pepper.

In a medium bowl, combine the cucumbers and onions. Add the dressing and toss to coat well.

Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to blend all the flavors.

Yield: 8 Servings

NUTRITIONAL VALUES
    Calories: 44
    Fat: 1 g
    Carbohydrates: 7 g
    Protein: 1 g
  • fitmommy2012
    Options
    ok so i got this reciepe like a week ago from BLC (biggest loser club) and im gonna make it tonight...hubby loves cucumbers and said he would be willing to try it

here is the reciepe

Typically, this classic salad is made by dressing the cucumbers with full-fat sour cream or heavy cream. We lighten the salad by using reduced-fat sour cream and mixing it with yogurt.

Ingredients
    •1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
    •1/3 cup fat-free plain yogurt
    •1½ tablespoons white wine vinegar
    •1½ teaspoons sugar
    •1/4 teaspoon salt
    •1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
    •2 large cucumbers, thinly sliced
    •1 medium Vidalia or other sweet onion, thinly sliced

In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, yogurt, vinegar, sugar, salt (if using) and pepper.

In a medium bowl, combine the cucumbers and onions. Add the dressing and toss to coat well.

Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to blend all the flavors.

Yield: 8 Servings

NUTRITIONAL VALUES
    Calories: 44
    Fat: 1 g
    Carbohydrates: 7 g
    Protein: 1 g

OOh! This sounds sooo yummy! Thanks for sharing this! I am going to try this recipe this week too! =]
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Sorry if I am late posting this.

Last week completed all the challenges + my commitment to 10 miles, 100 crunches, 100 jumping jacks!
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Week 5 Day 1 Exercise challenges √

Met all my commitments √
    Two 5k's and one 10k √
    (I even did those bur-pees (just didn't jump up, so modified slightly)

It has been a real pleasure and blessing being on this team with all you girls...You all inspire me to keep going, and I will continue to follow you in September