Love It or Hate It ?
Running/Walking for charity events?0
Depends on the shopping
Love it. I’m a nerd.
KADFoodisFuel wrote: »Love it. I’m a nerd.
How is being a nerd and loving grocery shopping correlated?
Driving fast? Haha0
I mean, who loves and gets excited about grocery shopping? Me! 😂🤣
Wine tasting events?1
Hate. I'm not a fan of wine, more of a whiskey man
I’ve never had it, so I don’t know. I might need to give it a try.
Love old school ones!
Love. It’s a guilty pleasure.
Staying in and watching movies and eating popcorn.0
love, minus the popcorn. I rarely eat it
buying stuff off of amazon?0
I do love buying a few things from there
sort of - better than a deep fry
Steamed, plain veggies0
I’ve never done
have an account...rarely use it though...no love here
would you love or hate having to travel to different countries for your job0
I would love it.
Hate ...not really but i don't love it either. But i think i hate it more than love it
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 386.3K Introduce Yourself
- 42.5K Getting Started
- 258.2K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.8K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.7K Fitness and Exercise
- 303 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152K Motivation and Support
- 7.3K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 1.9K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 496 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.4K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions