The unfiltered, unangled, true-to-life selfie that actually looks like you thread

Replies

• Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    When the urge to eat all the crap food is strong because it's Friday night and you're bored senseless lol... so here I am lurking instead 😂😁ufpypc5famr7.jpg

Good to see you quit lurking and posting 😜 looking good!
  • alliemaeg89
    alliemaeg89 Posts: 95 Member
    @Tankiscool aw thanks Haha I seriously just found the forums and community within the last year, and I've been using the app for quite awhile (like 6+ years) lol 🙈😂🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Mm2Hh7
    Mm2Hh7 Posts: 1,673 Member
    When the urge to eat all the crap food is strong because it's Friday night and you're bored senseless lol... so here I am lurking instead 😂😁ufpypc5famr7.jpg

😍
  • ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    edited April 2019
    I all are are awesome, I bought roller blades today.. and going ice skating was going to drop in a pic or so but. . Yeah didnt happen. Promise I'll drop it in next time.
    I really luv ya all and ya pics .. I'm want to join in more when I pick up a little more . Happy faces are the best ay😋😉😅🤗
    Cheers !!
  • ElC_76
    Ro_4R wrote: »
    6c7uy4ulf0vy.jpg

Just another day at the office

couldn't resist say hello, 🙂😉😋
  • ElC_76
    edited April 2019
    danno912 wrote: »
    vsq361ptchab.png

This pic look a little...um.. er..... umm...
    Different... 🤪🤯😅
  • ElC_76
    1sphere wrote: »
    rdv8zdxvfldp.png

Hello buddy🙂😉
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    ilfaith wrote: »
    Florida life. Stopping at the Waffle House on the way to the nursery to pick up some plants and pine straw.

They were out of pine straw...but we did get knock out roses, loropetalum, and a banana tree.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Florida life. Stopping at the Waffle House on the way to the nursery to pick up some plants and pine straw.

They were out of pine straw...but we did get knock out roses, loropetalum, and a banana tree.

Pine straw?? That just pine needles??

Need to get into the pine needle export business apparently if people purchase it down south lmao
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »

Pine straw?? That just pine needles??

Need to get into the pine needle export business apparently if people purchase it down south lmao

It is commonly used as mulch down here. We have plenty of pine trees on our property and sometimes rake what the trees shed into our landscaped beds. But we need to replenish a couple of times a year.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    wtgrey wrote: »
    drexsgv7dtg2.jpg After a half marathon, a little tired, but not too bad for 50 years old.

Well done 👏
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    where are you all from? Anyone outside of the US?

Yep.. Australia
  • Coffee0ooYummy
    Coffee0ooYummy Posts: 30 Member
    where are you all from? Anyone outside of the US?

I'm from Georgia in the US