CrossFit Woodslawn Nutrition Challenge

Options

Replies

• purington19
    purington19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Edamame is a great protein filled snack!
  • jenlite75
    jenlite75 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Snap peas are helping me immensely. And drinking a LOT of protein....
  • jenlite75
    Options
    Shoving in more veggies over here.
  • melodyhyde2014
    melodyhyde2014 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Micro greens added to salads is nice. Especially the sunflower pea and radish trio. Adds a nice bright flavor.
  • thompsob5908
    thompsob5908 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Not meeting
    My protein goals. Every day I have a scoop of protein powder and I’m eating more Greek yogurt and I have meat or fish for dinner. It’s hard to believe that that is not enough.
  • melodyhyde2014
    Options
    Broccoli spinach pasta sauce. No cream just steamed broccoli stems and spinach along with garlic capers and seasonings in a blender and water it was steamed in . Combine with steamed broccoli flowers Parmesan cheese lemon zest over pasta.
  • melodyhyde2014
    Options
    Is a chocolate Rabbit. Considered a Protein? At least on Easter?
  • jenlite75
    Options
    There’s these things called “smart scales” that tell you macros based on weight if you put the code in - for white rice- for example. I am currently eating a very small portion of rice with my stir fry. 🤣
  • melodyhyde2014
    Options
    Thai stir fry is good way to get protein and vegetables in s good balance
  • melodyhyde2014
    Options
    A delicious quiche filling that healthier than all the fatty cheese and cream. In a blender mix 4 eggs and a pint of cottage cheese. Then use it with quiche Lorraine or any other combination
  • jenlite75
    Options
    Halo top for the win!
  • melodyhyde2014
    Options
    Now that the fresh produce is showing up it is much easier to eat my veggies and salads.
  • melodyhyde2014
    Options
    Traveling- knew I wouldn’t be able to get my protein in. So piled up on protein morning. Met my goal for veggies and protein.
  • jenlite75
    Options
    Hit my goals today! 💕
  • melodyhyde2014
    Options
    Travel home today. Fit food came in super handy with no food in the fridge. Stock up ahead!
  • jenlite75
    Options
    Protein powder is my friend. I’m sick of carrots.
  • melodyhyde2014
    Options
    Dan is right about adding the sweet potatoe in your smoothie. It adds smooth sweet taste but doesn’t taste like sweet potatoes. Bake ahead of time and have it read to add.
  • melodyhyde2014
    Options
    At some point during your day sit calmly and take deep slow breaths and feel grateful for your healthy body
  • thompsob5908
    thompsob5908 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love your comment Melody.
    Keeping to a routine helps when following this plan. Out of town visitors and celebrating each meal with wine is wonderful but easy to fall off the plan. Also going out to dinner and even preparing dinner for guests. Bread cheese appetizers desserts. It all adds up- the wrong way!
    I’m back on track now.
  • melodyhyde2014
    Options
    Morel mushrooms. High in fiber and yummy. Got a few. Hopefully more end of month.