App not working?

Options
Is anyone else having problems with the app?

Replies

• lesleycrombie
    lesleycrombie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. I have just deleted and restored it to no avail. Is there somewhere we can report it?
  • chorvath
    chorvath Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Did the same. Deleted and reinstalled but the same issue. Opens for a second to the login screen then crash. I'm running iOS 12.2 on an iPhone 7.
  • andywagg5012
    andywagg5012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Keeps crashing on my iphone and ipad but seems fine on my chromebook. Might be worth trying that or on a PC using a browser rather than the app.
  • GameChangingLifeStyles_MRS
    Options
    Same here!!!!! works on the PC not the APP
  • thegarlands4
    thegarlands4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Phew not just me then. No idea how to report?
  • jrlockwo
    jrlockwo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same thing here! Worked fine this morning, but now opens and crashes immediately. Rebooted, reinstalled, etc., to no avail. They need to fix this!
  • Peteehunt
    Peteehunt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app several times on my iPhone - but it keeps crashing on launch. Very frustrating!
  • thegarlands4
    Options
    Liv think it’s an iPhone issue, friends on other phones not having an issue.
  • matthewstonesax
    matthewstonesax Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Not working for me either, deleted and reinstalled, and still the same. iPhone 8 and all up to date. It started to crash at around 7pm
  • sissyfit24
    sissyfit24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same...crashes instantly.
  • jneelmort
    jneelmort Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    same -- I deleted and reinstalled and am still getting same issue
  • jleecbd
    jleecbd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here.
  • gifdid
    gifdid Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes same here, app crashing immediately after opening.
  • Seagoat0175
    Seagoat0175 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Same problem here. The app starts to load and then it crashes. I had to go get my laptop to see what I had for lunch so I could make it. Seems like I have more problems with MFP now that I pay for premium..
  • blequang
    blequang Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem here too. The app starts then it crashes. I can log on to the web instead.
  • akeenhiker
    akeenhiker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started having the same problem. Tried all the trouble shooting but it still crashes
  • MistressPi
    MistressPi Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Can't access MFP app - it crashes on startup. No uninstalled updates. I rebooted my phone, no joy. Help page says this is an iOS known issue but fixed... not for me. Help page says to uninstall and reinstall the app as this helps with a lot of issues... but one of my friends (on Android) says she did this and lost all her recipes. I have 17 pps of recipes and I don't want to lose them... at least I can access them in my browser.
  • thegarlands4
    Options
    I have just messaged them via face book!
  • shadeflayer
    shadeflayer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here. Uninstalled and reinstalled twice. No joy. The website works fine but is less convenient to use.