Replies

• roxyjo1
    roxyjo1 Posts: 29
    Options
    my dog's name
  • agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    My last name is Silverthorn. Ag is the chemical symbol for silver on the periodic table. I have it on my license plate too.

(Yeah, I'm kind of a nerd...)
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    My first name is Diane and my husband's name is David. And of course our last name is Adams. So we have dadams on everything that we have together. 16 was my softball number in high school. Now its my oldest's soccer number. :happy:
  • VelvetKey
    VelvetKey Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    The name "Key" is my Fanfiction.net author name...until they made all usernames unique...now it's o0_Key_0o.... I've kept that part, but nowadays most websites require usernames that are 6 characters long or more.

Velvet was one of my favorite characters from David Eddings' Malloreon five-book series...so put it together and voila! VelvetKey.

Some varations have been used in places like Runescape, DDO, and etc. It's easier to remember when it's always the same!
  • AliciaJade93
    AliciaJade93 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    my first and middle name and i was born in 93 :)
  • lildevil968
    lildevil968 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My username is my families nickname for me since I was about 3 years old. The numbers are just numbers.
  • ChristB
    ChristB Posts: 9
    Options
    My real name "Christin" didnt fit on those scantron style tests in college, only "Christ" fit and my middle inital "B" (for Bridgett"). One of my professors was handing back our first exams and announced my name as "Christ B"?? My roommate and bff was in the class thought it was hilarious and has called me it ever since.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I've had this screen name since 1998. I should copyright it.
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    My name is a result of anthony through anthony437 already being taken
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Everyday that i run i do it for me so 2dayirun4me and i love it :happy:
  • naonah
    naonah Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Two first letters of my first name + two middle letters of my husband's name + two last letters of my daughter's name. I use this username everywhere! Haven't even changed it after my son was born :/
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    LOTR nerd.
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    i love coffee.
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    My name is Lindsay but it was my college sign in name haha
  • Taralmh
    Taralmh Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Triplets? Bless your heart. I have my hands full with one.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I brew beer and live in AZ.
  • blacrasberri
    Options
    I love the smell of Bath & Body Works " Black Raspberry" spray, body wash etc... Besides, I thought it was a different and unique username :wink:
  • tammykoon
    tammykoon Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    It originally came from my momma. But the reason it's my user name is that my hubby set up my account. He was so tired of me forgetting what my "username" was on other sites I've been on that he figured this is one I shouldn't forget. So far, so good...
  • FollowThatUnicorn
    FollowThatUnicorn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    From my favorite song on Lady Gaga's new album :) (And I like unicorns)
  • stormwarning
    Options
    Well, my name is Stormy and I embraced it pretty early on. I like being unique. When I was maybe 12 or 13, I saw this amazing old mustang that didn't run sitting on the side of the road for sale. It was dark green (my second fave color) and it had "stormwarning" painted on the back. I wanted to buy it! haha! Anyway, I've been using the handle off and on since then.