Single and smiling:)

Im only 22 no rush
  • emilypayne23
    Options
    i amm and i love it :D
  • Brannock8
    Brannock8 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Another singles thread where we all say, yes, I am single, then sit around and do nothing about it!

Join the pringles club if you are looking for something more interesting haha
  • LastTen2Win
    LastTen2Win Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Single with benefits... not complicated but different. Love my life but hate all the responsibility. Growing up was no fun! Hey me and you are the same height. I am 5'5.5 and my goal weight is 140 (but I want 135).
    Seems like a far away place right now... can't wait to get there and go shop at 5-7-9 again~
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    pringlesdouche1.jpg
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I'm not MARRIED but I'm not single either. Pity as it is much easier to diet when you are single.
  • Skinny_Mocha
    Skinny_Mocha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was told there'd be Pringles here...
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Single ...and because there is a theme:

pringles-cat.jpg

ROCK ON!
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options

Sprinkled on top of chocolate covered bacon. You in?
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Another singles thread where we all say, yes, I am single, then sit around and do nothing about it!

Join the pringles club if you are looking for something more interesting haha

I <3 pringles, loving the new sour cream & onion one! I will definitely join!
  • Skinny_Mocha
    Skinny_Mocha Posts: 208 Member
    Options

Sprinkled on top of chocolate covered bacon. You in?

Absolutely.
  • danizaga
    danizaga Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    single and love pringles!
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    single and looking for new boo.
  • jlprovost
    jlprovost Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Loving the single life.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

... why would we do something about it? i'm very happy to be single. i get bored and i'm easily distracted. this leads to a long history of "two weekers" and you know what? i think that is AWESOME. i get them, i get what i want, and then i leave. kind of like Mary Poppins, but the one from the adult store. and don't think that's not out there - i cite rule 34
  • _beachgirl_
    Options

... why would we do something about it? i'm very happy to be single. i get bored and i'm easily distracted. this leads to a long history of "two weekers" and you know what? i think that is AWESOME. i get them, i get what i want, and then i leave. kind of like Mary Poppins, but the one from the adult store. and don't think that's not out there - i cite rule 34

Not what I meant at all.....
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

oh, ok.

and my reply was more "SINGLE IS AWESOME!!" and a little bit of "i'm betting there's Marry Poppin's p0rn out there"
  • _beachgirl_
    Options

oh, ok.

and my reply was more "SINGLE IS AWESOME!!" and a little bit of "i'm betting there's Marry Poppin's p0rn out there"

I thought something good was going to happen if I said yes, like get a balloon or some free condoms...