In need of friends— help !!

Options
Hey all.I need to loose 20-25lbs and I have done that in past so many times,I just need some motivation right now.Any motivated people add me and tell me to add my foods in diary.I’m slacking real bad 🤦🏽‍♀️

Replies

• 4LeafMint
    4LeafMint Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My advice is log what you think you will eat in snacks. Figure out your total calories with that. Then add the foods into breakfast, lunch and dinner and delete that food from snacks. Let me know what you think? I am open to ideas also.
  • rebeccairenewilson
    rebeccairenewilson Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sent you an invite. I could use prompting to log and lose too.
  • Unicornsandlove
    Unicornsandlove Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    4LeafMint wrote: »
    My advice is log what you think you will eat in snacks. Figure out your total calories with that. Then add the foods into breakfast, lunch and dinner and delete that food from snacks. Let me know what you think? I am open to ideas also.
    I lost 30lbs last summer with the help of MFP and then life happened.I need to loose 20-25lbs now again and the only thing which I was lacking was motivation but now I feel like I’m back on track ✌️
  • L_jaimee
    L_jaimee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 30 pounds also been going up and down from 120 to 180 the last couple years. Would love to have more friends to stay on track!
  • rebecca_megangillis
    rebecca_megangillis Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here girl. Shoot me a message!
  • dtelsah
    dtelsah Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I've lost and kept off 90+ lbs. Feel free to add me as I enjoy encouraging friends on their journey.
  • supersnoop
    supersnoop Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I cut each year to compete, I lose around 25-35 lb
    In about 14 week. Motivation is what you need sometimes, try to keep a weekly, rather than daily kcal count it helps me out if I have a sneaky cheat at weekend. I try to keep my calorie at around 1650 per day and adjust on hard workout days. Good luck to you x
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Added! You can do this!