Finally..someone noticed

mgmlap
mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
So I am close to being at the 30 pounds lost mark. I have been feeling that it hasnt showed..cause to be honest..no one had really said anything. So last night we had a team meeting for our youth group. I saw the lead pastor for the 5/6 graders and he was all WOW...amazing...I thought he was talking about my newly colored hair.. ...I had no clue he was commenting on my weight...He used words like awesome, inspirational...it felt soo good for someone to notice.

another NSV..my oldes is about a size 5...she has a couple of east indian outfits.. just for fun..I tried them on..and OMG..THEY FIT!. I was soo surprised that I have shrunk so much..

Thanks to my MFP friends and to MFP for helping me get this far...the next 10 pounds to the ultimate goal is just over the horizon..and I can do it..

Replies

• xraylady33
    xraylady33 Posts: 222 Member
    COngratulations!
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Glad you're feeling good... and 28 lbs is something to be proud of!! !Great job! :)
  • kcoll22
    kcoll22 Posts: 2
    Congrats!
  • Congrats! You have done so well. :smile:
    And great NSV as well!
  • BetterWithAge
    BetterWithAge Posts: 691 Member
    Great job mgm... You have been dropping weight steadily. I am surprised that no one has mentioned it to yo before. Congrats onthe size 5 a well. GO BLUE!! :)
  • chedeco
    chedeco Posts: 109
    Nothing is better than the first time someone notices your weight loss. At least, nothing feels better than that! ;) Congrats!
  • Before I joined MFP I lost 14 lbs. No one noticed, including my husband! I did lose it very slowly though, over the course of 4 months. I've since lost 3 more and I'm still waiting for someone to notice. I know it'll feel good when someone finally says something. Congratulations, that's a lot to lose.
  • RamblingRo
    RamblingRo Posts: 30 Member
    That's wonderful! You must feel great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!