Aussies?

Options
2»

Replies

• AussieNikki
    AussieNikki Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm an Aussie but I live in the USA. Anyone can add me!!
  • Sariebon
    Sariebon Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Also an Aussie living in the US :)
  • heart_explodes
    heart_explodes Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Aussie here as well, I'm adding all you wondering Australian peeps! <3
  • greensnow
    Options
    LOL. Love all us Aussies who grew up with metric but we all know our height in feet :-)

Hahaha yep! I'm slowing learning my lbs too :P
  • 1Kimbeelina
    Options
    Greensnow I'm a kiwi citizen and the same weight and more or lesss same height so i understand exactly where you are coming from:) Kim
  • 1Kimbeelina
    Options
    How do i add you?? Kim
  • clubworld
    Options
    I'm Aussie too. In Perth. Anyone else in Perth? Feel free to add me. Also looking for walking partners if by some miracle someone is close by!
  • greensnow
    Options
    Anyone in Tasmania?! :)
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm from Melbourne and this is my first post! I've been on here about 2 months but haven't started trying to lose weight until this week! I'm 5'4 and 73kg, am aiming to get to around 57- 62... I'm not too fussed about the number, just want to be fit and healthy and carefree..... BY SUMMER! got some work to do...

If you need motivation I would suggest looking at the success stories, they are great!

Goodluck to everyone!
  • alisha17m
    alisha17m Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm from Victoria, 173cm and currently 114g - I've lost 6kg in the 7 weeks I've been here - feel free to add me!
  • W0zzie
    W0zzie Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Hi Team

Yet another Aussie here. Sandgroper Perthite,but x Banana Bender starting out in Ipswich. I've done a slow and steady pace and now after roughly 6 months am pretty damn close to looking maintenance in the eye.

Feel free to add me if you like - just pls mention the thread.

4866428.png

@Greensnow - "Anyone in Tasmania?! :)" Nup but wish I was - love Tassie :)
  • AussieNikki
    AussieNikki Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi Team

Yet another Aussie here. Sandgroper Perthite,but x Banana Bender starting out in Ipswich. I've done a slow and steady pace and now after roughly 6 months am pretty damn close to looking maintenance in the eye.

Feel free to add me if you like - just pls mention the thread.

4866428.png

@Greensnow - "Anyone in Tasmania?! :)" Nup but wish I was - love Tassie :)

OMG! I grew up in Cairns then moved to Perth when I was 15! I live in the US now but so cool that we both moved from QLD to Perth!
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Come on people, let's keep it up!

I lost 2.9kg this week! Very excited after that pitiful loss last week (0.1g) Have now, in three weeks lost 6.3kg!
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Is this thread dying? I would really love an Aussie thread here!

After five weeks I've lost 8.3kg. Very, very happy!
  • mcs095
    mcs095 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Aussie as well, live in Canberra but originally from Bathurst in NSW. I have lost 8 kilos in about 9 weeks so far. About 12-13kg to go but I am finding MFP a superb help so far! Its certainly helping me to keep motivated and to watch what I eat. I'm beginning to get into the zone where exercise is becoming really important as net calorie target for the day is getting down there! But I am really happy with my progiress and hoping that it may continue as I am feeling better, and what is more exciting people are really starting to notice which makes me really happy as well :)
  • rhan90
    rhan90 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Aussie Aussie Aussie! :)

I'm around 163cm tall and currently 76-77kg, started off at 94kg. I'm thinking around 63kg will be a good goal to shoot for, but it's all just a matter of working it out as I go along :)
  • katemcconnal
    Options
    also an aussie :) feel free to add, hoping to lose from 5-8 kilo. coming off very slow :/
  • Mitchlou84
    Mitchlou84 Posts: 135
    Options
    I'm English but live in Melbourne. 5ft2 and currently 95kg (down rom 100)
  • em1976
    em1976 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Heya,am 5ft 2,was 84.5 now 60,Im an aussie living in Nz.Feel free to add me even though im almost at my goal weight I know how hard it can be and will be remaining with mfp.My weight or the 20 odd kilos has come mainly from my thighs,butt and middle.From perth,been here just over a year now.