• CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    3cgnbnrkwhk0.jpeg

Which book?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    3cgnbnrkwhk0.jpeg

Which book?
    The Prophet. I’m enjoying it so far. Reminds me of my mom in her hippyish days.

I also took out A Room of One’s Own and Im trying to convince myself it’s OK not to read the preface, introduction, editor’s note and whatever other stuff is taking up half the pages of the book. I know if I get bogged down with that stuff I won’t read the book itself.
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    3cgnbnrkwhk0.jpeg

Which book?
    The Prophet. I’m enjoying it so far. Reminds me of my mom in her hippyish days.

I also took out A Room of One’s Own and Im trying to convince myself it’s OK not to read the preface, introduction, editor’s note and whatever other stuff is taking up half the pages of the book. I know if I get bogged down with that stuff I won’t read the book itself.

I read To the Lighthouse and didn't like it. Attended a lecture on Virginia Wolfe and re read it. Now one of my favorites. When you finish the Dorothy Parker we'll meet at The Algonquin and you can tell me all about it over gin and tonics.
  • craziirabbit
    craziirabbit Posts: 103 Member
    Watching walking dead, crocheting, on my stationary bike...
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Scrolling through MFP, waking up with a cup of coffee.
  • This_far
    Trying to convince myself that the hilly Brooklyn Marathon would be a good idea
  • your_future_ex_wife
    edited May 2019
    This_far wrote: »

All five boroughs should be your goal
  • This_far
    edited May 2019

I'm in. October 19. Be there or be square. Not cheap either. Better be a bagel with lox at the finish. I'll save one with butter and cream cheese too.
  • your_future_ex_wife

I'm in. October 19. Be there or be square. Not cheap either. Better be a bagel with lox at the finish. I'll save one with butter and cream cheese too.

I can’t do that *kitten* anymore, I’m counting calories, man!
  • nosugrefm
    nosugrefm Posts: 6 Member
    Sitting on my deck watching American President under an umbrella with my fire pit blazing and rain pouring down!
  • samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member
    Hot date with Turkishdelight8nqc3tt93vl6.jpg

I don't mean to be offensive but this looks like an extremely messy treat
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Hot date with Turkishdelight8nqc3tt93vl6.jpg

XD what is all in it? I don't think I've ever had it.
  • atevy
    atevy Posts: 6 Member
    lying on the bed and trying to force myself to work on my thesis. 100 pages of research and deadline is in two weeks (and it's a mess) :(
  • waynehyland2978
    waynehyland2978 Posts: 146 Member
    Laying in bed watching tv nude
  • samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member
    atevy wrote: »
    lying on the bed and trying to force myself to work on my thesis. 100 pages of research and deadline is in two weeks (and it's a mess) :(

Is your thesis on Turkish delights?

Unnecessary details imo
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Chilling after morning walk/run and lifting. Sipping coffee and wondering what to eat for breakfast.
  • atevy
    atevy Posts: 6 Member
    atevy wrote: »

Is your thesis on Turkish delights?

Unnecessary details imo

unfortunately, it's less fun, political science stuff...