Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I'm back (again) please add me

Hey, this is my 5th time joining this site but I feel like I'm back for good this time. I'm looking for friends to help support and motivate each other. Please add me :)

Replies

• BT8484
    BT8484 Posts: 28 Member
    Add me
  • stephslife88
    stephslife88 Posts: 24 Member
    Im down! I need some motivating too. I start strong and then.... Trying for real this time. Lol if u wanna add me
  • ayameinlove
    ayameinlove Posts: 8 Member
    I feel the same way! But this time around something has kicked in and I've been using this everyday! Add me if you want!
  • WifeofGray
    WifeofGray Posts: 12 Member
    I’m back for like the 5th time too. I’ve always had success with MFP but tend to stop after I reach my goal then gain it back. Hoping to make it a permanent lifestyle. Would love some friends for encouragement, motivation, and accountability.
  • emeraldwoods4214
    emeraldwoods4214 Posts: 177 Member
    So glad I’m not the only one who goes on and off using this! Please add me! I need some accountability buddies!!
  • Pablomia831
    Pablomia831 Posts: 3 Member
    I just started but i can see why its a bit hard doing each day lol 2100 calories for breakfast starting off strong trying to get big💪
  • SageJJ93
    SageJJ93 Posts: 96 Member
    I sent you a request! :)
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Added! :)
  • gg4e82009
    gg4e82009 Posts: 1 Member
    Well been gone almost a year and a LOT has changed. At almost 71 I have a new love in my life but with that has come a change in my eating habits and not the for better. After losing enough to not qualify for the sleeve I have gained some back. 10 lbs in past 9 months and figured I had better get back here before it is even more out of hand. Add me if you like.