Rescuers, endurance and stregnth

Options
JewRob63
JewRob63 Posts: 47 Member
I had to stop training because of a vertebrate out of place. Now I have 4 fused neck vertebrate. As soon as I get the ok I need to get back into working out. Any suggestions or help let me know. I know I will nerd to start slow again.

Replies

• aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what the "rescuers" part of your thread title is referring to. Regardless, if you've ended up with four fused vertebrae you will need to work with a physical therapist if you aren't already.
  • JewRob63
    JewRob63 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am a member of Search and Rescue. Looking for others who might be fire or rescue team members who work out for the endurance.
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    JewRob63 wrote: »
    I am a member of Search and Rescue. Looking for others who might be fire or rescue team members who work out for the endurance.

That wasn't especially clear given that you didn't say anything about it in your post. That said, I'd suggest a. talking to your doctor(s) and b, maybe finding people in various search and rescue organizations directly. As in, go to forums that are dedicated to that. The people I know who do search and rescue primarily run, though one of them also kayaks and sails.