At home workout

Options
Im looking for an at home work out plan or videos. Any non MLM(beachbody) suggestions?

Thanks!

Replies

• ggonzalez1116
    ggonzalez1116 Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I really love Jessica Smith. She has a huge variety of cardio, strength, stretching, dance, yoga, kickboxing and more. You can try many for free on her YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/jessicasmithtv/videos. I don't know what your fitness level is, but the great thing about most of her videos is that she provides adaptations to the moves from beginner to advanced. I find her workouts challenging but doable, unlike some others that are so difficult that I can't do them. If you like her style, you can also buy dvds or download her workouts from her website. Some of them are full workout programs with a schedule.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I really like Kelly Coffey Meyers videos. Lots of different vidoes to choose from. 30 Minutes to Fitness videos have 2 workouts plus pre-mixes.
    https://www.collagevideo.com/collections/kelly-coffey-meyer
  • GxbbyLatina
    GxbbyLatina Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Insanity, T25 or treadmill, maybe some zumba at home 🙂
  • Jacksonsmomma2211
    Jacksonsmomma2211 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone’s Walk at Home program is one of my favorites. She has some on YouTube to check out.
  • smal48
    smal48 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I really like 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels. I’ve nearly finished it the second time round now and had amazing results both times. Thinking of getting her Ripped in 30 now because her workouts seem to suit me. Only 20 mins a day so fits in with busy life.
  • Yivs_87
    Yivs_87 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    FitnessBlender.com

All their videos are free and they have amazing workouts for all levels and goals.
    Their paid programs are just the videos put in order to help you figure you out how to workout in the longer run.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Kelly Coffey Meyer, Amy Bento, Shaun T, Kendall Hogan (ExerciseTV) and others can all be found online.
  • iJackieR
    iJackieR Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    HASFit has great workouts. They’re on YouTube and offer programs for $5/mo on their app
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    There are some good bodyweight programs in this thread, though some aren't aren't linked. I especially like the nerd fitness one:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10332083/which-lifting-program-is-the-best-for-you/p1
  • jonaseva5252
    jonaseva5252 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    There are so much benefits at home workout. Such as, IT CAN BE DIFFICULT TO FIND A GOOD GYM, YOU SAVE TIME AND MONEY,YOU NEED A PLACE THAT FITS YOUR PROGRAM.
  • lmtor2011
    lmtor2011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Popsugar Fitness posts new 30 minute workout videos regularly for free on YouTube, easy way to get variety and have some fun 😁
  • penneysfit
    penneysfit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have been using Daily Burn for the past year. It's great, there's a great variety of workouts, and it's reasonable.
  • ChrisCatMama
    ChrisCatMama Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I love darebee. They have so many printable workouts (or you can just download if you want it on your phone or tablet). I use one or a few of their workouts and listen to music on Spotify. It’s free but they ask for donations- not required. You don’t even need to be a member to download their stuff or to read their articles.