Sweaty workout

Options
2»

Replies

• kristofferbas
    kristofferbas Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Would love for somebody to wear an HRM and report their numbers.

They did that on a show on Swedish TV, don't remember the exact result but I do remember they said it wasn't really exercise.
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I believe people log it as a curious set of names!
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Would love for somebody to wear an HRM and report their numbers.

My husband suggested this, think he was serious. Must wear my HRM one time....just for research don't ye know!

Make sure to post it!
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!! Husband just told me to put my HRM on!! I read the last comment and we both just fell about laughing it was true!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • FrozenTundra511
    FrozenTundra511 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I found a website that lists it and you can figure out lost calories and post it here under 'miscellaneous' or something.....
    will post it if I can find this thread again when I get to my home PC. :-)
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    If they can have sperm in the food database, then they can have sex for exercise.
  • jnettiedotson
    Options
    If they can have sperm in the food database, then they can have sex for exercise.

What?!?!? Sperm in the food data base?
  • onecrazynancy
    onecrazynancy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    where do you get 3 minutes?Not me!
  • onecrazynancy
    onecrazynancy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    exactly
  • bdurls
    bdurls Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Oh my god I just looked it up! Sperm is in the database! What?!
  • susanloveszumba
    Options
    I just got my HRM in the mail and I will definitely report numbers...I ain't shy:) Just gotta wake the boyfriend up first! We are on different schedules right now...he is asleep when i am awake so it may be this weekend!
  • KQmom
    KQmom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    too funny, me and Karl were just talking about this today!! .... and sperm??? whoa!!!
  • jnettiedotson
    Options
    too funny, me and Karl were just talking about this today!! .... and sperm??? whoa!!!

Jess, it IS in the data base!?!! Hello! I'm married, I don't need to EAT that mess now! Gross, who does that? LOL! It says 5 calories per one ejaculation! OMG, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little! ahahahah....don't tell Chris ok, he'll be offering a low cal breakfast, barf!!!!
  • KQmom
    KQmom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    LMAO!! I KNOW RIGHT!!! Yuck, I'm no prude, but cmon- spit don't swallow... we're on a diet for christ's sake, LOL!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I've never counted it as exercise because I was having sex when I gained the weight, so eating more calories because of it while losing doesn't seem logical.
  • jnettiedotson
    Options
    LMAO!! I KNOW RIGHT!!! Yuck, I'm no prude, but cmon- spit don't swallow... we're on a diet for christ's sake, LOL!

Like!!
  • jnettiedotson
    Options
    I've never counted it as exercise because I was having sex when I gained the weight, so eating more calories because of it while losing doesn't seem logical.

I see your point, if you're eating back your exercise calories, which I don't.