What are some mini goals that are motivating you?

huntj6
huntj6 Posts: 3 Member
I’m trying to shed 15 pounds to feel confident in a bathing suit for my FL anniversary vacay in October!

Please share your goals! Let’s stay inspired 😊

Replies

• SteroidalLolita
    SteroidalLolita Posts: 122 Member
    Keeping up my strength training every day that I can and not giving up on it.
  • Kupla71
    Kupla71 Posts: 1,112 Member
    My goals are hitting the gym 3-4X/week and sticking with it. Also using Intuitive Eating to help me gauge my hunger and fullness cues and to eat accordingly.
  • MidwestAndHappy
    MidwestAndHappy Posts: 28 Member
    Going to the gym after I get off my night shift. Just sit on the bike 20 mins (for days I return to work that night) and then on my final overnight, do some light lifting. Then after I sleep go for a jog. I've been slacking lately but I started going to the gym after work and I feel pretty good. It's nice to drive home in the day light.
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    I am trying to get down to the weight I was the last time I can remember feeling really confident in the way my body looked. That was the summer of 2016, and I have about 15 more lbs to go!
  • MrsTitus2
    MrsTitus2 Posts: 61 Member
    I gained 15 pound since the holidays . Yes I know it's the fourth of july in a week or two but it's still there. When it's gone I'll be 10 pounds away from my goal weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!