British Members

Hi there, are there lots of Uk members in here?? Just wondered where people live. A lot of the discussion threads seem USA based, or maybe it’s me 😁😁😁😁
Β«1

Replies

• Dan2668
    Dan2668 Posts: 155 Member
    We're in the minority, but there a few of us here. There's a thread somewhere in the 'introduce yourself' section for UK members.

I'm from Cornwall in the west. Welcome.
  • nooboots
    nooboots Posts: 480 Member
    I just joined. I get frustrated with the focus on 1lbs instead of stones and the date irks me being the 'wrong way round' but actually its ok.

I was using foodfocus.co.uk and did really well on there, I loved the layout but it would appear they no longer exist, a shame.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    "Hi there, are there lots of Uk members in here??"

Of course there are me old China! ;)
    You could have a Butcher's at the Team UK group but it tends to be pretty quiet so I just tend to frequent the main boards

I'm just to the SW of London.

• kathskelly53
    kathskelly53 Posts: 119 Member
    Staffordshire here, you get used to the lbs. plenty of brits on here
  • juliejules2101
    juliejules2101 Posts: 1 Member
    Birmingham uk here B)
  • magpye76
    magpye76 Posts: 51 Member
    Midlands here! Welcome to mfp :) you get used to the lbs thing pretty quick but the date thing still messes with my head!
  • mummagem2019
    mummagem2019 Posts: 5 Member
    Surrey here!
  • Jrowson1990
    Jrowson1990 Posts: 5 Member
    Shropshire here
  • staceycurtis65
    staceycurtis65 Posts: 2 Member
    Sheffield and second week in to the goal to lose 4 stone after being a greedy cow when pregnant and having much child 2 years ago lol.
  • Porkieyorkie28
    Porkieyorkie28 Posts: 17 Member
    Lancaster here. 3 weeks in. looking for mfp friends for support and tips.
  • Chris144mph
    Chris144mph Posts: 66 Member
    London here. Finally hit my first stone loss 2 more to go! A huge "yay for us" for all our hard work! 😊
  • annobrien572
    annobrien572 Posts: 2 Member
    Im.irish even less irish people on the app
  • mummagem2019
    mummagem2019 Posts: 5 Member
    And whilst we’re at it.. a cup of?!
  • magpye76
    magpye76 Posts: 51 Member
    Tea! Preferably Yorkshire...πŸ˜„
    cup measures seem so open to interpretation, thankfully i found the drop down menu on serving sizes, usually 1g or 100g options πŸ™‚
    I've sent you all friend requests btw πŸ€—
  • smellymichelle
    smellymichelle Posts: 14 Member
    Ruislip, London!!
  • j0d13mcc
    j0d13mcc Posts: 56 Member
    Jo - welsh but living in Richmond, London. I've noticed that most are from the US and the reference to pounds instead of KG or stones is driving me a bit mad but Im getting used to it. Anyone doing the Richmond fun run in July - https://thefixevents.com/run-richmond-park-5k-and-10k-race-8 I'm hoping to but I'm down with an illness at the moment - fingers crossed I recover in time as i'm doing it with my young niece who's a runner in training and she's really looking forward to it!
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Harrow, London but I rarely use the boards and not currently training. Got some muscular problems that I'm working with a PT to resolve.
  • Etz74UK
    Etz74UK Posts: 6 Member
    I'm in the Scottish Borders :smile:
  • ArmyMedic23PFA
    ArmyMedic23PFA Posts: 726 Member
    Live in a little place up north called Darlington