Muffins

Options
cat421
cat421 Posts: 1 Member
Does anybody have a low calorie banana muffin recipe?

Replies

• DX2JX2
    DX2JX2 Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    I don't mean to be a smarty pants but google is your friend. There are a ton of recipes online for low cal banana muffins. Are you looking for a particular characteristic that's not normally part of a muffin recipe (high protein, no gluten, etc.)?
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,964 Member
    Options
    DX2JX2 wrote: »
    I don't mean to be a smarty pants but google is your friend. There are a ton of recipes online for low cal banana muffins. Are you looking for a particular characteristic that's not normally part of a muffin recipe (high protein, no gluten, etc.)?

To be fair, google is a great way to find things that purport to be low-cal banana muffins. Google isn't such a great way to weed out good recipes from bad recipes. Of course, I'm not sure random people on a calorie-counting website whose tastes, cooking skills, calorie goals, etc., is the best tool for trying to find a "good" recipe. I've seen an awful lot of "great low-cal" recipes touted by MFP-ers that I can look at and see that for me they would be an unacceptable substitute for the real thing (like essentially banana omelets masquerading as pancakes).