Looking for an open group that starts in Sept...

Options
Where oh where are you...lol

I would like to join a group that will motivatie and support starting Sept. What do you see out there...do share because I don't see anything.

Thanks

Replies

• SurfGirly
    Options
    I'm on the search for one too! :)
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    We have on that will be ending on Labor day and continuing on until Thanksgiving I do believe. It's an awesome group of people and very motivating. Not sure what the name will be yet but I can let you know once it's posted. I've been with the same group for challenges since Feb. and I'm sure my progress wouldn't be near what it was without challenges:) Good luck to you!!
  • cvaneaton
    cvaneaton Posts: 154
    Options
    sounds interesting :)
  • chipschipstl
    Options
    I'd really like to do this too! I've hit a lull and am definitely in need of some support. Please let me know if a group starts up, I've never tried one.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    I'm leaving for Brazil on business for 3 months starting October. I'd love to get into a routine this September that I can stick with through my work travel.

If I'm don't I'm worried the same thing that happened my last work trip will happen again...that I'll stop working out and gain 20 lbs from partying!
  • Angelamu77
    Options
    We have on that will be ending on Labor day and continuing on until Thanksgiving I do believe. It's an awesome group of people and very motivating. Not sure what the name will be yet but I can let you know once it's posted. I've been with the same group for challenges since Feb. and I'm sure my progress wouldn't be near what it was without challenges:) Good luck to you!!

That would be great if you could let me know. :-)
  • silverbullkitty
    Options
    Looking for a September Weight Loss Challenge group, too! Did one in July and it helped me stay more focused. Would love to do it again next month if one is started up. :)
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Oh I have a great one for you guys:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/317595-september-tribal-challenge-1000-people-5000-pounds?hl=tribal+challenge

His current challenge (Kick the Crap Out of August) is almost over, and it's been awesome and SO fun!

More info:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/321491-what-s-up-with-the-1000-person-september-challenge