Need mfp friends

Options
Hi im looking for mfp friends to motivate me, iv been back on since January, scales are not moving atm and need to get them moving again.

Replies

• sunscoutie
    sunscoutie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My scale is not moving either. I know it's my nutrition but having a hard time eating at a deficit with working out, etc. I HATE being hungry! I need support and motivation!
  • sarebearr
    sarebearr Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Adding you! I'm also looking for friends
  • 2BThinAgain5
    2BThinAgain5 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm really struggling with sticking with it :)
  • ash8705
    ash8705 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I weigh in daily.
  • 76Crane76
    76Crane76 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new, motivational friends that post frequently!
  • Catalpa62
    Catalpa62 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    sunscoutie wrote: »
    Feel free to add me. My scale is not moving either. I know it's my nutrition but having a hard time eating at a deficit with working out, etc. I HATE being hungry! I need support and motivation!

I'm in the same boat! It seems I can work out or eat right - but both at once feels impossible! Feel free to add me. I'm back at it and very motivated.
  • kyda95
    kyda95 Posts: 18 Member
    Options

I hate it too! If I know I’m going out to do something after dinner, I’m finding I eat way more than necessary just to avoid possibly feeling hungry.
  • tinamae_vols
    tinamae_vols Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Me!!
  • Kinalau
    Kinalau Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Happy to be added to, I have a log in streak of 500+ and try hard to keep my diary up to date, it's nice to see how other people are doing, it keeps me motivated.
  • GoddessOna
    GoddessOna Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me, Please! Also, how do I add friends?
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    GoddessOna wrote: »
    Add me, Please! Also, how do I add friends?

Click on a users name until you see this icon on the right, click that and follow the prompt.
  • poonam86
    poonam86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me/ I'll try to add you too. I've been very demotivated of late and trying to get back into prioritising health and fitness (after putting back on all the weight it took me 2 years to lose!).
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,277 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me ....I love to support/encourage/cheer anyone on their journey....wishing everyone much success on their journey :)
  • Popstarrmd
    Popstarrmd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too please!
  • joweekes
    joweekes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Could do with some Mfp pals ☺
  • Buttermcbutter
    Buttermcbutter Posts: 411 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Help! Can anyone keep me accountable I gotta be the worst at starting and stoping with my log book can anyone help me stay motivated to log my food every :( please feel free to add me thanks in advance 💪🏾
  • kenkel4
    kenkel4 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Me!!! I was doing so good, but I feel myself slipping. Add me. I log daily and weigh in on Wednesday’s.
  • Gemmacarn
    Gemmacarn Posts: 6 Member
    Options

Thanks x
  • Gemmacarn
    Gemmacarn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    sarebearr wrote: »
    Adding you! I'm also looking for friends

Thank s 😊